Founding Member
Who tf is Caleb dressell?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't watch it either but He's a World Champion Gator ~ you need to lighten up
Representing his school and his country with all those retarded tattoos? It used to be that young men grew a French-tickler mustache if they wanted to scream "look at me!" - now they do permanent nonsense to themselves.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Representing his school and his country with all those retarded tattoos? It used to be that young men grew a French-tickler mustache if they wanted to scream "look at me!" - now they do permanent nonsense to themselves.

Can you say that out loud at work?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
:pe: get off my grass..............you made my day with that post Ox........btw retarded tattoos is almost redundant........unless is tasteful like this one. (btw I AINT GOT ONE)
alligator-crocodile_tattoo_designs.jpg

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I don't disagree. Boy howdy, you are getting to be as much of an old fogy as me.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Dressel represents UF and his country extremely well. He's a Gator through and through and still trains at UF (so does his dog)

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Have to wear the goggles to in order to truly pull off the look properly, at least on zoom calls.

Braces are optional.

great point - goggles it is.
Now... I need to find an olympic pool video background for the Zoom filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.