Callaway

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In similar fashion to the 97 game, I was jumping around the room like a fool. In 97 I was watching with Jason Walker (jaywalker72) and he ran out onto the balcony in the apartment complex and screamed "Go Gators!" at the top of his lungs. This was in Denver, mind you - not many Gator fans around. :lol:

The game last year I was watching with my dad (oxking). I never knew that man could jump like that at 69 years old. We must have looked like morons.

Yep it ranks right up there as one of the best. Never will forget that afternoon. It was looking pretty bleak 4th and forever. My daughter looks at me and say's don't sweat it Dad, we're gonna win. She said that one other time in her trips to the Swamp. And on that day the very next play a guy name Moss jumped pretty high to block a kick.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He had one too, yeah. Callaway had one right before the half in that game. KT got the block right at the 1 yd line that allowed him to score.

Ah... yeah.. I remembered that after having a chance to watch the highlights... he made a guy miss then got a fantastic block from KT. It is amazing how much better that team looked with Grier at QB. Guys to the ball with a chance to make plays and other guys made key blocks. The block from Powell to free Callaway on that Tennessee TD is still one of the best I have seen.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The block from Powell to free Callaway on that Tennessee TD is still one of the best I have seen.
Callaway returned the favor on Powell's 74 yd TD against Ole Miss. As Powell crossing route brought him over to Callaway's side of the field, he pancaked his man allowing the right sideline to Vol-free.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm curious to see how he'll do this year. I'm guessing most teams put their best DB on Robinson last year. How will Callaway do as the #1 WR? It would certainly help if Our TEs and 2-3 freshman gave us some significant production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
"As the future starter, Callaway is going to catch a ton of touchdowns from me as I lead the gators to multiple titles."

- Kyle Trask

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Callaway is "Special" and will do great things if we can just find someone who can get him the DAMN BALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.