Callaway

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We all know how we looked ****ty towards the end of the season; I also know how excited we are for Cleveland but let's not forget we have a good one...

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We all know how we looked ****ty towards the end of the season; I also know how excited we are for Cleveland but let's not forget we have a good one...

Not sure it was Calloway's fault though... I don't recall any receivers looking good trying to catch a ball from whats his name...

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Callaway-Golf-2011.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He has a knack for setting up and using blocks, but can still take the top off a defense.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As long as he has someone who can get him the ball and he stays out of trouble off the field, he'll be remembered as an all time UF great before he's done.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That UT ending has officially become 1a-1b type material with the UF-FSU 97 finish as my all time favorite.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Kid is a threat every time he touches it.

Don't believe that? Watch his punt returns against LSU and Bama, and that crossing pattern he ran against Ole Miss for the td.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad he is ours. Love what he does after the catch. It'll be interesting to see him and Tyrie on the field together. Now one of the 4 QB's just need to get him the ball.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love that we have this guy! Makes me mad when I see Grier and what potential we had. There is a light year of difference between him and Treon.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
I know we sucked at the end of the season, but I was always a little frustrated with the lack of touches he got.

Again, I know we were limited, but I thought we should have, and hopefully will moving forward, use him like Alabama used Amari Cooper in 2014. Basically force the ball in his hands and let him make plays.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kid is a threat every time he touches it.

Don't believe that? Watch his punt returns against LSU and Bama, and that crossing pattern he ran against Ole Miss for the td.

Crossing pattern was Powell right? The one that went for like 75 yards?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Crossing pattern was Powell right? The one that went for like 75 yards?
He had one too, yeah. Callaway had one right before the half in that game. KT got the block right at the 1 yd line that allowed him to score.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That UT ending has officially become 1a-1b type material with the UF-FSU 97 finish as my all time favorite.
In similar fashion to the 97 game, I was jumping around the room like a fool. In 97 I was watching with Jason Walker (jaywalker72) and he ran out onto the balcony in the apartment complex and screamed "Go Gators!" at the top of his lungs. This was in Denver, mind you - not many Gator fans around. :lol:

The game last year I was watching with my dad (oxking). I never knew that man could jump like that at 69 years old. We must have looked like morons.

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
The game last year I was watching with my dad (oxking). I never knew that man could jump like that at 69 years old. We must have looked like morons.

That game was the closest to a bro hug my Pop ever gave me, and I'm 35 years old. We had to walk outside and shoot something during The Swindle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.