TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to Bob Redman, we are supposed to know by mid June. Maybe he knows something we don't know. It doesn't smell good to me.

By then he will be registered for Sum B courses.... so he would be on campus for Fall Practice in August.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I get the feeling this is female related. Maybe there was some kind of harassment charge they are investigating and they don't want to FSU it up.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As long as he completed 24 hours his freshman year and maintained a high enough GPA, he doesn't have to be enrolled in summer to be eligible academically for the Fall. So while it would be very good for him to be in Summer B, it may not be necessary. The fact that he hasn't tried to transfer yet is still a good sign of his eventual return.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Look, Callaway has never caught a pass from any of our QB's. He's never practiced with them and never even ran a route for them. He isn't working out with the team, isn't enrolled in school and even if he enrolls in summer B there's no indication that he will be associated with the team. Even if he were allowed back on the team in the fall I don't see the coaches all the sudden plopping him in with the first team after never practicing with them. IMO he's gone. If he does come back I don't see him playing this year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is that possible if he hasn't been in class since January? I can't see how

Has he not been in class or not been on campus? he might have taken web courses which is what some students have to do when they going through the disciplinary board. Don't know which it is.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look, Callaway has never caught a pass from any of our QB's. He's never practiced with them and never even ran a route for them. He isn't working out with the team, isn't enrolled in school and even if he enrolls in summer B there's no indication that he will be associated with the team. Even if he were allowed back on the team in the fall I don't see the coaches all the sudden plopping him in with the first team after never practicing with them. IMO he's gone. If he does come back I don't see him playing this year.

He hadn't caught a single pass for us at this time last year either.... All he did was show up in the summer and work his way into the starting line up by the second game of the season...... as a TRUE FRESHMAN... straight out of high school...

He was our leading receiver last year as a freshman. He now has collegiate experience. It may be a slow-play kinda thing to "make him earn it" so to speak. But he is too good of a talent to waist away on the sideline because he missed spring and/or summer workouts. If he's with the team. He's playing. Period.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Huh?

Let's say he was injured and was out the spring (and maybe summer) - same outcome? Really?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is that possible if he hasn't been in class since January? I can't see how

All I've seen is that he hasn't been with the team and hasn't been enrolled in the summer. I haven't seen anything that said he wasn't enrolled in the Spring.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I've seen is that he hasn't been with the team and hasn't been enrolled in the summer. I haven't seen anything that said he wasn't enrolled in the Spring.
Same here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

If he makes Summer B and the beginning of practice he will play right away imo if he has stayed in shape. Also he would have worked with Del Rio a little last season I think. Maybe not much but a little and he knows the system..

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I said before I have a bad feeling hes not coming back but if he does, he will start.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's an awful rumor going around that he's pushing 300 pounds at the moment. :fatnanner:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
There's an awful rumor going around that he's pushing 300 pounds at the moment.
maxresdefault.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I saw a comment by Mac this spring where they asked about callaway and Mac indicated he was enrolled and doing fine. Anybody else remember this? He hasn't been with the team but pretty sure he completed spring semester.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
embarrased.gif

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Just keeps getting better and better for Harris...

"Meanwhile, Harris is currently a defendant in a civil eviction lawsuit filed by the University House apartment complex on SW 13th St. in Gainesville. University House served Harris with a delinquent rent notice on May 17, alleging that Harris owes $2,216.67 in unpaid rent, requiring him to pay the sum within three days. The civil eviction/back rent case was filed in Alachua County court records on May 26."

Turd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator