Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure I saw a comment by Mac this spring where they asked about callaway and Mac indicated he was enrolled and doing fine. Anybody else remember this? He hasn't been with the team but pretty sure he completed spring semester.
Yes, I remember clear as a bell. Mac said this early in the semester, but he definitely did.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tweet from Callaway to Tabor... Makes it sound like they will be playing against each other in practice

"Ima need 31 all day in practice I'm going 110% lets get it!! @_31Flavorz "

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Tweet from Callaway to Tabor... Makes it sound like they will be playing against each other in practice

Is that English?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Poor Ima's going to get fat if she keeps eating Baskin Robbin's 31 Flavors all day.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Is that English?

It reads like a variation of "Jive" (Ebonics?) as spoken by an African American passenger in the movie "Airplane" to a confused, befuddled white stewardess. Another white passenger, actress Barbara Billingsley (best known as the mom June Cleaver in the old sitcom Leave It To Beaver) came to the assistance of the stewardess by stating in perfect English, "Excuse me miss. I can help you. I speak Jive." And she did.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Callaway can get on the field this season is all that matters.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It reads like a variation of "Jive" (Ebonics?) as spoken by an African American passenger in the movie "Airplane" to a confused, befuddled white stewardess. Another white passenger, actress Barbara Billingsley (best known as the mom June Cleaver in the old sitcom Leave It To Beaver) came to the assistance of the stewardess by stating in perfect English, "Excuse me miss. I can help you. I speak Jive." And she did.
You seem like someone that's fun at parties.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway being suspended from the team means he can't participate in official team events.

However, official practice hasn't started yet. Right now, it's player-organized voluntary practice. Why wouldn't he be able to participate in those?

Alex.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do we really want Callaway back?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

If you simply said, "Excuse me, miss. I speak jive," many of us would've caught the reference. The ones that didn't are too young and don't matter.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
If you simply said, "Excuse me, miss. I speak jive," many of us would've caught the reference. The ones that didn't are too young and don't matter.

You caught the wordy reference anyway and I gave enough info for the youngsters to find on you-tube if they care to. 90 percent of my posts are short and to the point. The other 10 percent are my vice...that and chewing up Mom's slippers.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
You caught the wordy reference anyway and I gave enough info for the youngsters to find on you-tube if they care to. 90 percent of my posts are short and to the point. The other 10 percent are my vice...that and chewing up Mom's slippers.

Brevity is a lost art. I could plaster this lady all over this place...

d54bf75b68d6f914726ee79996f84e99.jpg

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
We needed a gif of the poop hitting the fan for all those chump moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.