Catmania

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Ding Dang, Sniggity Sanp. Where be dat Cat? He mus be bustin' dat thang up Lexintang.

GatorStud

Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
bro's gotta a ride though...
pic-1-i-found-a-blues-clues-pimpmobile-113776.jpg

:lol:

Himey

Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
I would think that if Catmania really were an alias he would have popped up on this board already. The fact that he only popped up on the old board on Kentucky week with no knowledge that everyone went to GatorChatter seems to suggest he is authentic.

AlexDaGator

The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Cat was funniest in the earliest days when everybody wasn't in on the joke. Pages and pages of spitting-mad white guys dusting off their "Good Times" era jive turkey talk trying to out-urban dictionary the Cat. It was pure message board gold.

The problem now is everybody is in on it. Cat isn't a villain. Everybody is a fan.

With no gullible loser to lock horns with, Cat isn't funny anymore. Kinda sad, really.

I know it is a tradition and I look forward to it (I even tried to help salvage last year's thread). That said, the best thing to happen would be for Cat to disappear for about 3 years until a new generation of suckers who don't know about him become regular posters. Then the hilarity will ensue.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.