Cavin Ridley commits, then decommits from USCe

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Wasn't he deciding between Alabama and SC? He would be stupid to choose against Alabama if given the chance. Would you want to play on a championship team or a team that goes 5-5?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I think the bigger story here is how in the hell does a parent name one kid Calvin, and one Cavin?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
UGA fan relative of mine just sent me Ridley's "official" commitment tweet or Instagram or something that informs of his decision to enroll early at Athens.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the bigger story here is how in the hell does a parent name one kid Calvin, and one Cavin?

Leonard and Lanard Fournette agree.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He is officially GatorBait!

https://twitter.com/RidleyCa

Whats funny to me, is what his assistant high school football coach said about him...

“He’s got decent speed, good hands, is going to run through you. He’s a great kid, very quiet and a hard worker.”

Not a glowing recommendation. I would prefer kids whose coaches think more highly of them.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
He went from Muschamp to an unproven coach at UGA. :scratchhead:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is officially GatorBait!

https://twitter.com/RidleyCa

Whats funny to me, is what his assistant high school football coach said about him...

“He’s got decent speed, good hands, is going to run through you. He’s a great kid, very quiet and a hard worker.”

Not a glowing recommendation. I would prefer kids whose coaches think more highly of them.

Kind of like going on a blind date when you ask the person setting up the date, what's she like? and you get she got a great personality as an answer.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wasn't he deciding between Alabama and SC? He would be stupid to choose against Alabama if given the chance. Would you want to play on a championship team or a team that goes 5-5?
Chump sucks so bad they cancel the last 2 games?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Muschamp is a known (fail) quantity

Smart isn't known as a HC as yet, so there is a chance to be better than Muschamp.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't he the one that has the brother that's 42 and a freshman at Bama? He thought he was committing to USC, not South Carolina just an honest mistake.
I'm still left trying to figure out if this guy is the older or young brother of the Bama receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator