Cavin Ridley commits, then decommits from USCe

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Unbelievable!!!!!
Four-star wide receiver Cavin Ridley(Deerfield Beach, Fla./Deerfield Beach) didn't announce his college decision during the Under Armour All-American Game but moments following, he made his intentions known. According to multiple people covering the game, including Justin Wagner of Touchdown Alabama, Ridley made his pledge to the Gamecocks.

Ridley narrowed his decision from a list of big-name schools down to South Carolina and Alabama but decided during his week at the Under Armour All-American Game that he was going to blaze his own path and join the Gamecocks, instead of following his brother to play for the Crimson Tide.

South Carolina moved up two spots in the 247Sports Composite rankings and sits No. 31 nationally. The Gamecocks are currently ranked No. 11 in the SEC and have 19 total commitments in the class.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess he's wants to play sooner than later. He'll probably instantly be the starter instead of sitting behind 10 5*s. Muschamp is a great recruiter, it's what comes next he sucks at.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Unbelievable!!!!!
Ridley narrowed his decision from a list of big-name schools down to South Carolina and Alabama but decided during his week at the Under Armour All-American Game that he was going to blaze his own path and join the Gamecocks, instead of following his brother to play for the Crimson Tide.

… blaze his own pathetic. ??

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, what a complete fool. Hell, you can't rule out a payoff - it's the only thing that makes sense. His family and friends must think he's lost his mind.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not convinced at this point that Grier wasn't given some type of compensation either. No way anyone would play for that clown without some type of compensatory arrangement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Evidently he did not watch WM while he was at Florida.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you are honest with yourself, you know we take care of our players. The difference is probably similar to how we compensate our assistant coaches.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I guess he's wants to play sooner than later. He'll probably instantly be the starter instead of sitting behind 10 5*s. Muschamp is a great recruiter, it's what comes next he sucks at.
Yeah, with the chump, he will learn how to run block. Should start doing this right away.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His grip ability and midline capability will be worked on while at USCe.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is a perfect example of the fact that these kids aren't smart when it comes to choosing where they go to college.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator