Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ill be the first to admit, i have no idea what you guys are laughing at. I see a dude hosting a football show at a location and hes encouraging people to show up. What am i missing?

In advance and full disclosure, i dont speak twatter.
Because he’s the head coach of liberty. And he supposedly re-tweeted this with his location in Starkville.

I’m not sure whether that’s real or not.

It would help if you saw the entire image without having to click on the link to see it.

IMG_6746.png

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
^^click and read the tweet replies, it is faked. It was posted from Lynchburg, VA and someone photoshopped it to Starkville.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I admit at times when I would channel surf on the weekends and see this "artist" on PBS I would stop and watch this guy. The image you posted seems like it was right after a fresh haircut. I never saw his 'fro that neat or short:lol2:

I watched him sometimes as well.
His show was positioned as a painting class but in reality it was a psychologist chair with a very positive approach and message.

“They’re your trees they can be wherever you want them to be.”

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, here’s what I’m hearing from my inside sources, already proven years ago to be accurate when I broke the story about Gruden & Foley meeting at Brad Culpepper’s house but unable to strike a deal because cheapskate Foley wouldn’t pony up the cash Chuckie needed for his assistant staff pool, nor for facilities upgrades.

Here goes…

TAM is locked in on Gruden and he’s ready to take the job. Apparently the big time TAM boosters feel he got a raw deal from the NFL, he’s done his penance (more than he should they feel), and any blowback will be short lived. Expect an announcement in the next 7-10 days.

Missy State is hiring Mario Cristobal. Miami brass aren’t happy with the Georgia Tech fiasco and Cristobal wants to make a voluntary move before they move on him. He doesn’t feel he’ll survive next season so he is ready to jump. Getting a big raise, the chance to coach in the SEC and the prospect of having better facilities at Missy State compared to the shyyt hole facilities at Miami are all huge selling points. Furthermore, it’s become nearly impossible to get a good Cuban sandwich in Miami these days…all the hedge fund & fintech guys moving in from NY have really changed the dining scene in S. Florida and Starkville has some kick azz Cuban restaurants.

Urban Meyer is taking over at Miami. They’re throwing a boatload of money at him, rumored to be $18m per year for 10 years. He likes the warm climate and all the good looking tail in S. Florida. Apparently a couple of big money boosters are funding this. Billionaire John Ruiz and some short dude, last name is Shapiro I believe, are putting up the cash.

Anyway, you heard it here first.

That’s some funny sh!t right there.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I watched him sometimes as well.
His show was positioned as a painting class but in reality it was a psychologist chair with a very positive approach and message.

“They’re your trees they can be wherever you want them to be.”
It's BOB FUKKIN' ROSS!!! How do people not know this?!?!?!??!?!?
George Floyd GIF by GIPHY News
:lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would take Chadwell in a heartbeat. Guy is a winner everywhere. If we were going for diamonds in the rough we should have grabbed him.
Chadwell was one of the guys I was pumping last cycle. Now he's undefeated at his newest stop.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Why would Miss State not reach out to Mullen? They didn’t fire him, he would win 7-9 games every year and they never fired him. His AD knows how to schedule four guaranteed wins a year outside of the SEC schedule which means if he goes .500 in conference play he win 8 games a year. He was lazy at recruiting but always seemed above average at the portal. If he goes and gets a new group of assistants and stays away from the clowns Hevesy and Grantham, he could have more success at Cowbell than he did on the first tour.Our trash could be Miss State treasure.
They might and can, don't know. I suppose they could do worse. But the fan base, if not the entire program, would know it's a band aid and not a coach that's going to take them anywhere. If he didn't recruit UF, he's not recruiting at Miss St. Aside from maybe one class, Mullen's classes at Miss St were about the same as any other coach before him. I recall reading a Miss St board when we hired him and the sentiment I recall is that they did not think he was giving full effort to build the program, albeit, no coach has ever been able to recruit well there.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Why would Miss State not reach out to Mullen? They didn’t fire him, he would win 7-9 games every year and they never fired him. His AD knows how to schedule four guaranteed wins a year outside of the SEC schedule which means if he goes .500 in conference play he win 8 games a year. He was lazy at recruiting but always seemed above average at the portal. If he goes and gets a new group of assistants and stays away from the clowns Hevesy and Grantham, he could have more success at Cowbell than he did on the first tour.Our trash could be Miss State treasure.
And Mrs. Mullen likes the Starkvegas grocery stores.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 64096

This is hilarious. Sanders has already proven he can't coach, so why hire him, recruiting? Recruiting hasn't been the problem at A&M.

Deion is going to be linked to every opening job despite his 4-8 record at the end of the year. Dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.