Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DunderedFeb242011.jpg

Sheeshh, I never knew Gator fans all look alike till now.

trailerparkboyseyesfollowingunknown.gif

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Please tell me one time Dooley has ever been right? One time?

He is going to do the "I knew it was Kelly all the time" a week after its done... like always.
He was right about the Muschamp hire. I sure wish he was wrong, but he wasn’t.

Disclaimer: Muschamp is the absolute bane of my existence. I hate him most among all others!!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Disclaimer: Muschamp is the absolute bane of my existence. I hate him most among all others!!!!!
He was about the 30th person to mention that name. Ox listed it for days before that jackazz. We had debates about whether UAA would actually hire a dwag. Hell, Drooley was denying that McElstain would ever be considered (because of the buyout) the day that they filmed Foley in his cabin in Colorado.

I get it thirty years ago, when no one knew any better, but anyone listening to Fat Tooley today is senseless.

BTW, if you are in his position, and you are as clueless as he is, you have to be TRYING to be. There really is no excuse for him having no thumb even near the pulse of Gator football.

Want me to pull all the twits from Fat Tooley from last week claiming we weren't negotiating with Chip Kelly the day before the President and company flew to his house with the negotiated contract in hand?

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The contract thing is only slightly less comical than “the players were told” thing. So let me get this straight, SS told a bunch of 18-22 year olds that they were flying to NH, and trusted them to not tell their gf’s, parents, their homeboys, or their Uber drivers???? Yeah right!
Well at least they’d only be telling their Uber drivers a secret as opposed to grabbing their pussies.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

That "story" is in my opinion just truth from the start. We have always been looking at more than Chip. Now this probably was talking to agents about the interest in our open position.

As a final solution we can keep our interim coach and get better offensive and special teams coaching. Along with some of the criminal players getting back, players getting healthy, strength and conditioning coaches, and better player leadership we can be successful.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The contract thing is only slightly less comical than “the players were told” thing. So let me get this straight, SS told a bunch of 18-22 year olds that they were flying to NH, and trusted them to not tell their gf’s, parents, their homeboys, or their Uber drivers???? Yeah right!
You believed that?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
With each passing day I am more confident Kelly does not want to be here. We are his leverage

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law's pissed because he's invested in being right.

As a Gator fan, I hope he's right.

When multiple media sources, not Twitter jackoffs, say it's opening up, you listen.

Law, you know I love you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law's pissed because he's invested in being right.

As a Gator fan, I hope he's right.

When multiple media sources, not Twitter jackoffs, say it's opening up, you listen.

Law, you know I love you.
Pissed. I'm not pissed. I'm trying to figure out why the hell you are listening to Fat Tooley.

Fat Tooley is the last person to know... always.

Hell, he even did a podcast saying he didn't know about McElstain getting fired THE DAY HE WAS FIRED, after spending the week writing tweets calling the UAA leaks lies.

Sure... you can listen to your alcoholic "media sources" all you want. Maybe he was good once. Now he is just fat, drunk and lazy.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

For me Mac and his death threats has passed Champ on my list of recent coaches I dislike, not to mention all those injuries that I might blame on weak S and C coaching, and the criminal actions that team leadership improvements might have prevented.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, it's looking more and more like the "he told us to wait while he makes up his mind" crew were right all along and the "the contract is done, we're just waiting for after FSU to announce it" crowd was wishing in one hand.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yep, it's looking more and more like the "he told us to wait while he makes up his mind" crew were right all along and the "the contract is done, we're just waiting for after FSU to announce it" crowd was wishing in one hand.
So you think Stricky, Fuchs et.al. flew up to NH to see fall colors?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Like Times a hundred

Dunder had no idea when he selected Kelly's girlfriend as his avatar, how relevant it would become.
I say Dunder for "Coach-Change Predictor of the Decade".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.