Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You don't have to get nasty about it. And as far as the UAA, Muschamp and Mac were not Stricklin's calls (well, you know that). He is going to have to work real hard to get the football ship righted. The rest of UF athletics are fine.
Nasty? I wasn’t even talking to you and you called me an idiot, for something I didn’t even say. Good grief old man. :facepalm:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Buddy Martin sure looks like a fool with regard to all this as he told everyone the contract had been signed and the ink had dried.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So we can't excel in academics and football. We can have a diverse sports program and still excel in football. As a matter of fact, it's not Mac's fault he didn't pick better assistants or recruit better, it's the UAA and the administration. Got it!
Your right. Butters CLEARLY hired Nusschump and Nord, probably Sidehat too (who wasnt good bit wasnt the problem).

However he was clearly TRYING to make better hires at WR (remember the "we are hiring Oregon's coach leaks") OL coach and he made good hires at RB and DB.

UAAs spendthriftiness no doubt hurt as did McElstain's commitment to his terrible friends.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I don't. It's Chip Kelly. You don't play coy. You let him know your level of interest, and only then do you know if it's mutual. You can always say no.

I admire how aggressive the Florida athletic director was. He left it all on the playing field..

No different than running the ball on fourth-and-2. If you come up short, you're a bum. If you convert, you're a f*cking genius.
I'm curious if you know... did UCLA fly their entourage to NH?

I admire you believe it was aggressive. What part of it was aggressive? We waited 2 weeks before we got that far and only did it once UCLA canned Mora and the pressure was on. I saw it more as pathetic. Desperate.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think that when Kelly turned us down we should have shot and wounded him and tied him up and made him coach here when he recovered. We are Florida after all and nobody has the right to turn down Florida by golly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is no one talking about Bobby Petrino? Aside from taking an assistant for a joy ride on his motorcycle, the man can coach.
Id rather have Petrino than any of the recycled losers being mentioned.

And I dont care if he bangs hoes in the future either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator