Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you saying it's commonplace? Not clear with your wording.
Yes, I think hiring ****ty coaches is common place.

Which AD (who has made several hires) has not made 3 ****ty hires of football coaches? What percentage is this?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, I think hiring ****ty coaches is common place.

Which AD (who has made several hires) has not made 3 ****ty hires of football coaches? What percentage is this?

I hope you're not going to bring up Mal Moore. The guy was basically a Bama legend.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If Foley wants Strong, then I do not. Plain and Simple. Three strike rule applies, and he has no business now or ever voicing an opinion on a football coach.

Could not agree more. Fooley had his OWN chance to hire Charlie on more than one occasion. Fooley is no longer the AD and hopefully is not allowed in the continental U.S. but if he is around then he should be walking around with a red rubber ball permanently in his pie hole!!!!!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
huskercorner.com just posted a tweet from an account @GatorRecruits dated today at 1:21 pm saying Vegas betting lines on the new gators coach have re-opened and Mullen is now odds on favorite. don't know anything about that twitter account so ...... hope it's bs.

:couch:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
huskercorner.com just posted a tweet from an account @GatorRecruits dated today at 1:21 pm saying Vegas betting lines on the new gators coach have re-opened and Mullen is now odds on favorite. don't know anything about that twitter account so ...... hope it's bs.

:couch:
If we fk this hire of Chip Kelly up and end up relegated to settling for Cousin Eddie or Charlie Strong, the Swamp will be nearly empty for the foreseeable future.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
If Stricklin comes home with Cousin Eddie after all this Chip Kelly smoke he should go ahead and clean out his office.
Agree. If we weren't after Kelly, he needed to make that public. By not disputing the rumors in a very clear way, it is clear that we have been after him. And if we don't get him, it will be because we were cheap or in denial about the state of our program. We're 1 or 2 more bad hires away from being Tennessee....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.