Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
images

The following image will be extremely prevalent on the sideline if Cousin Eddie becomes the HC:

images

I sincerely can't believe that we have sunk to a level that their are actual Gator fans genuflecting at the idea of Cousin Eddie.:facepalm::scratchhead::surrender:

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I'm thinking tomorrow someone will post a tweet from a random person saying it's back on with C Kelly and everything will once again be good in the world.

Go gators

AvgJoe

Nov 14, 2017
I'm thinking tomorrow someone will post a tweet from a random person saying it's back on with C Kelly and everything will once again be good in the world.

Go gators

Like hooking up with a backpage WFM

Double blind transaction... we think we're getting Chip and Eddie opens the door

FML

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Husker Corner now reporting via a tweet @LarsAnderson that Nebraska is closing a 7 year, 35 million dollar contract with Frost.

In other good news, SaturdaysDownSouth is reporting Taggart wants out at Oregon and could be the fall back if Kelly, Mullen, and Frost don't pan out.

:ohnoez:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Husker Corner now reporting via a tweet @LarsAnderson that Nebraska is closing a 7 year, 35 million dollar contract with Frost.

In other good news, SaturdaysDownSouth is reporting Taggart wants out at Oregon and could be the fall back if Kelly, Mullen, and Frost don't pan out.

:ohnoez:
How are they closing in on a deal with Frost? He’s not talking to anyone until December. Per “my source”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator