Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow!! I never thought we would end up with 3rd or 4th maybe 5th option kinda team... I'm sick to my stomach... What the heck is going on. Wow we could end up with worse than butters at the rate we're going... What happened to the gator brand?

It hasn’t been good for a long time

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have a crappy feeling we're going to end up with Taggart.
We arent hiring a loser azz 6-6 coach who had one good season in 8 years and fields a 100th ranked passing offense, even if every social justice warrior you know demands it.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Uh, not for me.

I'd hire Lane before we went thru the bargain barrel
Lane is a moral Leper. I'd rather roll the dice with someone who wouldn't end up embarrassing the school. He'd be my vote for the head coach most likely to be involved in a scandal.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watch Kelly end up at A&M or something like that. There seems to be a lot of smoke he isn't coming here but not much he has agreed to an actual deal with UCLA.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What is the suicide rate on this board? The wailing and gnashing of teeth here based on pure speculation is an embarrassment. Sounds like a full blown tinerc meltdown. We must be better than that.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Reading the last 15 pages what a bunch of whiney ass bltches on here. Damn Ox I hope you give out tampons with membership because this group of gals need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator