Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im not pissed. Im just recognizing the truth.

The Taggart comment in another thread about getting to .500 in a couple seasons had me laughing out loud. You're at your best when your Gator dander is up.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly knew what he wanted, which is why (this is my opinion) he only committed to an oral agreement with Florida. UCLA was in front of him the entire time and his agent played it to the hilt. So now he's gonna be stupidly rich instead of just rich.
Finally, some honesty in the world. Thanks 78!

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
The Taggart comment in another thread about getting to .500 in a couple seasons had me laughing out loud. You're at your best when your Gator dander is up.
Taggert would bring ballers. Him & his staff can recruit and recruit south Florida. Jimbo & Richt & others who mine South Florida for talent don’t want to see Taggert here. We could do worse.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Taggert would bring ballers. Him & his staff can recruit and recruit south Florida. Jimbo & Richt & others who mine South Florida for talent don’t want to see Taggert here. We could do worse.

I have no doubt he can recruit. It's game planning that has me concerned.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Serious question. If it’s not Kelly, Who do we get, and who do we need to get to keep Corral and the rest of the stars of this class?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id LOVE to see that losing motherfvkker at FSU. He has had exactly ONE eight win season in eight years. ONE.

This is possibly the dumbest idea of all the dumb ideas.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I have no doubt he can recruit. It's game planning that has me concerned.
I can’t claim to be an expert on that either way. It seems he’s turned a couple of terrible record teams into winning teams in about 3 years. I’ll give him a chance if he winds up being the guy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question. If it’s not Kelly, Who do we get, and who do we need to get to keep Corral and the rest of the stars of this class?
Corral isnt coming to run the option and literally every single one on our list, fanciful or not, runs the option.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t claim to be an expert on that either way. It seems he’s turned a couple of terrible record teams into winning teams in about 3 years. I’ll give him a chance if he winds up being the guy.
You consider 7-5 a winning team? In his good years, he is 7-5. Half of the time he is worse.

The good news is that Oregon wants rid of him something fierce and apparently will waive his contract.

We can wait til this fall after they fire him and hire him as a recruiting staffer for next to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.