Status
Not open for further replies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Right. Word is, UF offered more money. It’s kinda crazy.
That's why I am thinking let make it appear all in for Frost and go after Norvell. If he can make Memphis a winner, he has to be better than MacButtertheeth.

Oct 7, 2016
I'm more p* about how this was handled. The tweets werent necessary and the flight obviously looks dum. I thought Kelly was high risk high reward and Frost is going to NU.....Kelly might have left after dealing with the boosters for a few years...but there are still cadidates that can win big at Florida. Mike Leach or Mike Gundy could kill it here if they get good DCs.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
****ing humpty dumpty looking mother ****er went to UCLA for that low ball money? I was completely wrong about him, he is scared of the competition and pressure of the SEC.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
On twitter and people claimed the people were actually his friends. I know it sucks but we have to move on. It wont be Campbell due to his huge buyout and I hope they don't consider Mullen or Strong.
Strong ain't happening. Given what Stricklin said and what we need. No way a defensive coach is hired...period. or Stricklin will be fired before the press conference ends

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, there's a reason why we didn't land Kelly and it's reason enough to think we just dodged another mistake.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tom Osborne has already wooed Frost to come home. I'm not holding my breath on this one either. We might be the last kid to get a date to the dance and her name might be Ingrid.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet about frost

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly got less than 5 million a year from UCLA so money wasn't a problem.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What did Ryen Russillo say in that ESPN session? He said it would come down to how comfortable Kelly felt with the people he was going to be working for. A trust issue.

I morphed into thinking he could be bought. Apparently not.

Yep...and I’m still hearing that UF did, in fact, request that he keep multiple staff members...

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
People should just go to the announcement press conference and boo the administration while Willie F’ing Taggert sits there thinking what the hell have I just done

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Our naive AD letting that Frost talk get out there now makes us striking out twice to everyone instead of just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator