Chris Bleich abandons team

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I'm sorry....but how the F do you come this far in the season.with this group of guys/friends and just quit? Wtf!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Certainly no big loss here. Richard is better, and hopefully White can add some quality depth
on the interior next season.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Isn't one of the guards or center a Senior, why leave you could probably take that spot or at least compete for it. Portal should only be open in off season. Me no likey.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry....but how the F do you come this far in the season.with this group of guys/friends and just quit? Wtf!!

Unless he has some kind of family emergency there is no excuse for it.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the name of Zeus's butthole, why the hell would a dude like that leave a team that is so thin on the offensive line? Does he think he can't compete for a job? Do we have somebody coming in that's going to displace him? WTF?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I get the feeling he hasn’t just lost his starting spot. With the way he was playing, he may be 3rd string. Hence, he’s leaving.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
If hes leaving because he has to compete for the position then GTFO. I wouldnt even let him finish the season. Turn in your gear, your scholly has been rescinded, good luck.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Portal made for pssies and snowflakes

wow, maybe ths is why they start some other folks.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
May have got Sargeant Hartmann-ed one time more than he could stand. A lot of your OL coaches can have a mean streak in them.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jeeeez, what a pu$$y. First of all, who the hell wants a dandelion like this on your offensive line anyway? What kind is asswipe limp wrist quits in the middle of the season? And if he’s not even good enough to start on THIS offensive line what Power 5 team would want him anyway? We need badass, take no prisoners, throw-back kind of guys. Not safe spacers.

Good riddance, quitter.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The portal has created free agency for college football and that is bad. It creates too much temptation when the going gets tough and provides an instant reward to be a quitter. Nice life lesson to learn.

Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, I suppose.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
May have got Sargeant Hartmann-ed one time more than he could stand. A lot of your OL coaches can have a mean streak in them.

Well it is clear the actual O-Line does not have a mean streak. And if the O-Line coach does he certainly has not passed it on to his group.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Why do you think he can get better? He was terrible this year. I mean people were just blowing by him. The only OL that I have seen worse is Delance. And he shouldn’t be starting here either.

Forsythe has no feet either but at least he’s a mauler. He shouldn’t be starting either but he would be excellent for depth.

Bleich and Delance aren’t SEC quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator