Chris Bleich abandons team

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
I have a feeling this is the just how it is going to be now with the transfer portal situation, especially if a guy happens to be one of the few who have been singled out to not be allowed immediate playing time, despite starting with the same or better excuse as QBs who seem to be exempt from the sitting out rule anymore.

People are lazy and they'd rather exaggerate to get what they want than tell the truth. They think nobody will pay attention to the truth because it just won't sound glamorous, alarming or incredible enough. Or maybe it won't be justification enough for the result they want. If a movie is moderately funny, some ******* tells you he was pissing his pants and busting his guts. If a neighbor sees you naked with a hammer out by the dumpster, she has to tell 9-1-1 that you've gone nuts, threatened her with a knife and are masturbating into an open Volkswagen just so they'll respond. When the cops arrive you have to calmly explain to them that you drank some rubbing alcohol filtered through stale bread and were having a bad reaction, so everything is cool, officer. I'll go inside in a minute.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody explain to me what the motivation and upside is for the University of Florida did not take care of an offensive lineman’s health? Why in the world wouldn’t the University of Florida medical staff be all over any potential injury, especially on a critical unit like the o line, and do everything they can to make sure to do it as healthy as possible? If he truly were a piece of meat, the university would be doing whatever they could to make sure that piece of meat was as mobile and athletic as possible so we could win football games. Nothing about this story makes any sense.

Zambo rates this story as FALSE.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody explain to me what the motivation and upside is for the University of Florida did not take care of an offensive lineman’s health? Why in the world wouldn’t the University of Florida medical staff be all over any potential injury, especially on a critical unit like the o line, and do everything they can to make sure to do it as healthy as possible? If he truly were a piece of meat, the university would be doing whatever they could to make sure that piece of meat was as mobile and athletic as possible so we could win football games. Nothing about this story makes any sense.

We’ve created a generation of victims.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

This whole thing was a non-issue until the NCAA denied the waiver a week or two ago. NOW they're making noise - pointing fingers at UF - to try to gain sympathy and get the appealed approved. It's a bullsh*t story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator