Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Post #599 still awaits anyone's rebuttal. Help me understand the actions or inaction of our coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
*crickets*

So maybe the questions I posed in #589 had some basis?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Butters didn't get whipped in the Swamp 2 times in his first season.

Butters didn't come in 3rd place in our own division in his first season.

Butters also didn't lose to a team we haven't lost to in like 30 years or get stomped in our homecoming game in his first year.

:leaving:

Yep. Let’s get CMU on the phone and arrange the swap. I’m sure they’ll happily take Mullen, and we can get the shark humper back. I think we were going places under him.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Butters didn't get whipped in the Swamp 2 times in his first season.

Butters didn't come in 3rd place in our own division in his first season.

Butters also didn't lose to a team we haven't lost to in like 30 years or get stomped in our homecoming game in his first year.

Exactly, excitement for Mullen should be tamped down by remembering what the actual season was like. Mullen met expectations barely.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, by what definition beyond lack of formal charge is either of these alleged acts, based on what we know, not the basis for Mullen kicking Jones' ass off the team?
Sort of a double negative.

Are you asking why wasnt JJ kicked off?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, excitement for Mullen should be tamped down by remembering what the actual season was like. Mullen met expectations barely.
Well..... Id say he started the season by underperforming (losing to Kintucky and Mizzu is always underperforming) and ended the season by overperforming.

This year we get to see if it was a trend or a fluke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why wasn't he fired before he resigned?
Because the university process takes time. He quit before that occurred. We probably could continue the process regardless, but there is little reason to.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because the university process takes time. He quit before that occurred. We probably could continue the process regardless, but there is little reason to.
Fair enough. Wouldn't Mullen have had enough ammunition and authority before that, based on the police report, to make an executive decision?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fair enough. Wouldn't Mullen have had enough ammunition and authority before that, based on the police report, to make an executive decision?
He can always suspend a player.

And I believe he did or was going to. That was the rumor the week before the Spring Game about JJ being out for the game.

What is your point? Just make your point and quit trying to be Socrates. It doesnt work on a forum. Too much lag time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He can always suspend a player.

And I believe he did or was going to. That was the rumor the week before the Spring Game about JJ being out for the game.

What is your point?

Just make your point and quit trying to be Socrates. It doesnt work on a forum.
I made my point in #589. Did you not read?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
lol ah yes, insti’s famous expectations. Thought we missed the mark on reg season wins? 10 was the bare minimum no matter what, right? Don’t get me wrong, super stoked we exceeded 4800 total yards because the season would’ve been an abject failure otherwise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I made my point in #589. Did you not read?
I cant remember where my keys are often. Plus posts arent number on a phone. Give me an executive summary.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is an embarrassment to GC. Even for the off season the foolish statements about someone's guilt are just off the wall. We go from alleged assaults to guilty of Rape without evidence, discovery, cross examination or trial. Even a Lawyer and Dentist post like their wife or daughter was drugged and gang raped. :facepalm:

Sounds like the Demo's in The House.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@Law

:snicker:

Get to work.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I cant remember where my keys are often. Plus posts arent number on a phone. Give me an executive summary.

See this I don’t get. Why not put your keys in the same place every day. It seems like such an obvious and easy solution to the problem. My wife is constantly in some massive search for her keys as if they’ve voluntarily moved into a new position.

Of course, she also just recently discovered that contents on the dash of a car will slide if your journey happens to contain a left or right turn. And further, if you happen to be on one of those rare journeys that necessitate multiple turns to the left or right, said contents will continue to slide until removed.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
See this I don’t get. Why not put your keys in the same place every day. It seems like such an obvious and easy solution to the problem. My wife is constantly in some massive search for her keys as if they’ve voluntarily moved into a new position.

Of course, she also just recently discovered that contents on the dash of a car will slide if your journey happens to contain a left or right turn. And further, if you happen to be on one of those rare journeys that necessitate multiple turns to the left or right, said contents will continue to slide until removed.
Wife grabs my car keys.
I immediately call bullsh*t and tell her to use hers.
She replies “I can’t find them.”
I reply “what’s new?”
She replies “help me find them.”
I laugh and say “right, I’m gonna spend the rest of the day looking for your keys. They could be on the fcking roof.”
Then she’s pissed at me the rest of the day. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is an embarrassment to GC. Even for the off season the foolish statements about someone's guilt are just off the wall. We go from alleged assaults to guilty of Rape without evidence, discovery, cross examination or trial. Even a Lawyer and Dentist post like their wife or daughter was drugged and gang raped. :facepalm:

Sounds like the Demo's in The House.
Is guilty in a court the standard that needs to be applied here?

If not I'll be going into the archives to see what you said about Jameis Winston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.