Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have a highly ranked DB out of Cali leaving after only 4 months in the program and other players on the team calling him out on social media for being a quitter. If you look at the situation without orange and blue colored glasses, it appears we fans probably know very little of the actual details involved, but I suspect the players know everything (or close enough) that happened or didn't happen. Draw what conclusions you wish from that. I lean towards trusting those on the inside's opinion on the matter rather than those on the outside making speculations. JJ is leaving, so the whole premise that Steele is leaving because he was uncomfortable around JJ, even though apparently he had no problem hanging out with him in town, seems a tad bit disingenuous to me.

Last edited:

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
Let's not ruin steels name anymore with bull crap that someone read somewhere ! The coaches fn blew this . He should have been moved when steel ask the first time .i think Mullen and his staff were slow to address jones behavior . All the momentum of the program has been waisted because the coaches blew this off instead of handling the problem correctly . Pityful
Bull. Unless you presuppose that Steele explicitly informed Mullen that JJ was committing felonious acts and Mullen did not act, in which case Mullen should be fired today, you can't possibly act on every disgruntled roommate situation. Absent evidence, you tell the guy to grow a pair, that you will fix it later, which seems to be exactly what Mullen did.

Again, if he knew and did not act, that's terrible. But I have a hard time believing it was anything specific enough to act on, although maybe you have more specifics on the Steele/Mullen conversation in January than I do. A conversation that might not even have been with the coaches, by the way.

Steele sounds like a decent guy, and he certainly came out of this with glowing reports from the media and with his reputation intact. Hope he does well in his future endeavors. But I have no problem seeing the current team give him a little bit of s*** on Twitter. He's getting so much love from the media, probably could use a little bit of balance.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have a highly ranked DB out of Cali leaving after only 4 months in the program and other players on the team calling him out on social media for being a quitter. If you look at the situation without orange and blue colored glasses, it appears we fans probably know very little of the actual details involved, but I suspect the players know everything (or close enough) that happened or didn't happen. Draw what conclusions you wish from that. I learn towards trusting those on the inside's opinion on the matter rather than those on the outside making speculations. JJ is leaving, so the whole premise that Steele is leaving because he was uncomfortable around JJ, even though apparently he had no problem hanging out with him in town, seems a tad bit disingenuous to me.

This.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen should lock down Florida and primarily stick to a 300-350 mile radius for recruiting otherwise. Only exception should be a can't miss guy that really wants to be a Gator.

Just consider the time and money wasted on this fiasco.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Maybe we should start a gofundme page and try to get Steele change the reason he is leaving from whatever the reason is he is leaving to because UF broke the faith with delaying the football facilities another year.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In 10 years people will refer to Steele as the rapist because no one is even saying Jalon Jones’ name that much. It’s Steele, Steele and more Steele. Give it time and people will get all the characters mixed up.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
In 10 years people will refer to Steele as the rapist because no one is even saying Jalon Jones’ name that much. It’s Steele, Steele and more Steele. Give it time and people will get all the characters mixed up.
Just my opinion, but I think the day will come he regrets this decision and wishes he would have stayed to become the man this program would have made him.

leogator

May 5, 2018
All this business of Steele complaining about JJ and wanting to move and UF or Coach Mullen not letting him move is a bunch of BS that CS told his father and Steele the Elder swallowed whole. If he was so hating on JJ, what was he doing barging in JJ's room laughing? If he was just pranking JJ interrupting him as he was getting some, that's something that requires familiarity and brotherhood. As the poster above said, the players on the team know the inside story and they're letting CS have it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IIRC, that was the Donk. And by my phones post number count it was #100.
:bananadance2:
Nothing has changed. The girl was drunk and passed out. Her version of whether or notnshe was conscious seems to differ from JJ. Laughed and left is some sort of goofy reporter stuff. Who knows wheere that came from.

Or there is another incident with a passed out girl. There is definitely at least one more oncident out there.

It was what the hell are you doing and some reference to we dont do that on this team. What Steele said and what Hill did are not clear to me.

Then moron JJ goes downstairs, wakes up the other girl, pins her to the kitchen cabinetry and starts raping her. Hill was apparently the one who stopped that.

This isnt Clown Town. We were never going to try to attakc Steele and Hill to protect a rapist QB.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All this business of Steele complaining about JJ and wanting to move and UF or Coach Mullen not letting him move is a bunch of BS that CS told his father and Steele the Elder swallowed whole. If he was so hating on JJ, what was he doing barging in JJ's room laughing? If he was just pranking JJ interrupting him as he was getting some, that's something that requires familiarity and brotherhood. As the poster above said, the players on the team know the inside story and they're letting CS have it.
Youre an idiot.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Nothing has changed. The girl was drunk and passed out. Her version of whether or notnshe was conscious seems to differ from JJ. Laughed and left is some sort of goofy reporter stuff. Who knows wheere that came from.

Or there is another incident with a passed out girl. There is definitely at least one more oncident out there.

It was what the hell are you doing and some reference to we dont do that on this team. What Steele said and what Hill did are not clear to me.

Then moron JJ goes downstairs, wakes up the other girl, pins her to the kitchen cabinetry and starts raping her. Hill was apparently the one who stopped that.

This isnt Clown Town. We were never going to try to attakc Steele and Hill to protect a rapist QB.

Florida QB Jalon Jones accused of sexual battery by two women

The first incident began consensually around 2 a.m. on April 6, a female UF student told police. But when two Gators freshman defensive backs, Chris Steele and Jaydon Hill entered the room and began laughing, the woman she told Jones to stop, according to the police report.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Au contraire, dickbreath. The first girl was wide awake and getting consenually pounded by Jones in his bed when Steele and Hill came in the room uninvited. Only after she saw them did she tell Jones to stop.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah ... not sure what Donk is doing other than just straight up making it up. Neither girl was passed out or drunk. There was no rape until after Steele and Hill left the room. There are mentions that they both left the room laughing too. Girl 1 left JJ's room and went to Steele's room. Furthermore, I dont think there is a downstairs.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Au contraire, dickbreath. The first girl was wide awake and getting consenually pounded by Jones in his bed when Steele and Hill came in the room uninvited. Only after she saw them did she tell Jones to stop.
I hope he gets charged so you fvkkers can get it rammed into your tonsils.

Some rumors that may still be coming. When there are three or four victims, the prosecutor basically has the duty to bringnthe charges before the grand jury, even if the victims are hesitating.

And you boys sure are locked in on how the intern at the Sun spun it. Except you dont like how the other intern at the Sun spun it.

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he gets charged so you fvkkers can get it rammed into your tonsils.

Some rumors that may still be coming.

And you boys sure are locked in on how the intern at the Sun spun it. Except you dont like how the other intern at the Sun spun it.

The police report has been widely circulated and is not in dispute except by you....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Yeah, I don't know where you're getting this. The police reports from what I've read are totally different. In both cases, the girl eventually pushed him off.

Are you implying there is another police report not mentioned? Admittedly. I don't know how that actually works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator