Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't you scan it in and post it.
Go fvkk yourself. I also didnt say I have the police report.

You seem pretty heavily invested in Jalon Jones for a "leo".

Youmsame fvkktards were indignant when you were told JJ was initially "unavailable" for the Spring Game. That evolved somehow and the staff members involved in spinning the story into something less than the truth are gone.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You havent seen the police report.

And he wont be getting Huntley.

{Jones was accused of two incidents of sexual battery during the early morning of April 6 at Keys Residential Complex on campus, according to the reports.

The first alleged incident began with Jones and a student having consensual sex at 2 a.m. in an apartment at Keys, the report said. When UF defensive backs Christopher Steele, 18, and Jaydon Hill, 18, entered the bedroom, the woman revoked consent. The woman pushed Jones off of her and headed to Steele’s room before calling an Uber and leaving the scene.

The second incident occurred 30 minutes later, the second report said. Another female student told police that Jones kissed her neck, removed her jean shorts and underwear and penetrated her in the kitchen of the apartment. According to that report, the woman told Jones to stop multiple times, but he did not until Hill seemed to be in the living room.

Once he did, the report says she told Hill to go to Steele’s room and tell a friend that they needed to leave before calling an Uber.

Sexual battery kits were completed in response to both incidents.}

leogator

May 5, 2018
So Donk, you have an unimpeachable paper tail that shows all the times that CS went to Mullen or a position coach complaining about Black and you also have Mullen's written response.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Donk, you have an unimpeachable paper tail that shows all the times that CS went to Mullen or a position coach complaining about Black and you also have Mullen's written response.
:rolleyes:

No, I think Mullinz made the right decision first, then he got some spin from one of the staffers. Go to the box.

Ive never said or hinted this was about Mullinz. I dont know why you think you need to assassinate kid(really kids bc Jaydon Hill). This iant CS vs Mullinz.

I think it looks bad for us and has costs us momentum for sure, but Mullinz cleared out those player personnel people.

Hell Im more more critical of their wasting so much time in Cali at all than the response to this.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Don't think most are attacking Steele. I think its just trying to level set what's known.

No girl was drunk or passed out. EDIT: No girl was passed out. Don't know if they were drunk or had been drinking.

Steele and Hill didn't stop a rape.

Steele and Hill allegedly walked in on consensual sex, laughed and then left.

Nobody went to the police. The girls went to their dorm and then to the hospital on their own. Only statements taken, which I presume is part of standard protocol when doing a rape kit, was by the girls.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not from a summary written by a Sun Intern.

Well, the article I read was from the Tampa Times. As I said in my edit above, I don't know how this works in terms of police reports and the media. But it repeatedly refers to "the police report". I imagine you'd have to be pretty careful throwing that phrase out there if it's not accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator