Chris Thompson with the Texans?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Houston vs KC tonight. Thompson takes a jet sweep for 19 yds... how the heck did CT make an NFL roster??? Good for him, but didn’t see THAT coming.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
UF is where good receivers go to die nowadays. I'm not surprised at all. Speed kills.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Seriously? That kid never played a down here did he? If so I don;t remember. Kind of like Deonte Thompson being a member of our team back in the day and hardly doing anything only to have been in the NFL almost 10 years. We certainly have perfected the art of identifying and using talent around here.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Free Agent U, baby!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Chris Thompson was a good special teams player for us if I remember correctly, but rarely did anything on offense. Just another example that proves what Brian Cox Jr tweeted about was true that we have been wasting offensive talent around here.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Another one, that proves the past couple of ass coaches,(they haven't shown the brains to be called head coaches) are really bad at developing and using the talent on the roster.

No more Saban knuckledraggers, get an offensive coach that can move up and down the field with the wealth of talent available in this state.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You'll get to see Deonte Thompson tomorrow night. The Bears WR group is so injured and so bad he's been forced into a starting role.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Where was the jet sweep when CT was at UF? Where has the jet sweep been this year? We’ve got Toney and M Davis... and did we completely abandon the wheel route? Goolsby was money on that play. The list goes on...

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
His senior year they tried to throw him a couple deep balls if I remember correctly, but you know that QB thing we’ve had for a while

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His senior year they tried to throw him a couple deep balls if I remember correctly, but you know that QB thing we’ve had for a while
Yeah. Since 2005 we've had coordinators who think you throw one deep ball per half, at the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.