Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was sure you'd be the one posting this:

iu

Alex.
I was gonna suggest the Red Ball-Lifter T but I figured you already had one.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Excellent choices.

I do have a new air fryer on the list!

I have Angel's Envy (I'm a fan) and I have the fancy ice cube trays--spheres, cubes, even skulls. I have tried making the skull cubes yet.

Alex.
How about a great knife set. I love mine.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
How about a great knife set. I love mine.

Somewhere I heard that it’s considered bad luck to give knives as a gift but it would be tops in my list. Every kitchen should have quality knives.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
The issue for me is that the URL is malformed. amazon./dp/rest/of/address

If I put .com after amazon it works

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’d second @CDGator ‘s suggestion of a Blackstone (if you don’t already have one) and unless you do a lot of entertaining I’d recommend not getting the big one. More to clean up and it takes up a lot of room. But they’re great for burgers, stir fry, breakfast, etc. and relatively easy to clean up.

Now, even though CD is one of our most trusted posters, I think I’d shy away from joining a “meat club.” The connotations and all…

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'm not a jerk, really I'm not. But you can see the problem. I either have it or don't need it.

At this point, I might ask for contributions to the "Human Fund" in my name!

Alex.
I see a pattern... which conflicts with your wanting "books" to "read."

Around 2005, I was obviously traveling a LOT... and I read a LOT of books... BIG books... YUGE, the best books! :lol: The problem there was having to lug 3-5 actual books around (and I travel light). That's also around the time that everyone launched the first e-readers and it was a food fight like mp4 players (so moreso than just a Beta vs VHS fight) for dominance. Anyway, I was (and still am mentally) a "I want to hold it in my hands, be able to earmark pages, flip back..." guy and resisted for about a year and then my wife and kids got me a Sony E-reader. I loved it, but there was still a problem of dominance between Nook, Sony, Amazon and what versions were available/you could use on your device. Having an iPad "solved" that a bit because you could have all their apps on the ipad and read any of them. But iPad sucks in sunlight, and what really sucks at night is that mobile phone/iPad screens stimulate your brain, which is not what you want and part of why I loved the Sony with "e-ink". Amazon finally won, I have my waterproof Kindle that is e-ink and doesn't stimulate the brain at night, love it, not looking back.

Only thing I don't like is that pictures/maps suck.

Never thought I'd be a convert, thought I'd hate it, ended up loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator