Clemson Finally Wins in Chapel Hill, Roy Williams Begs to Be Fired. Next Stop: Gainesville?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They cried so loud the NCAA let the biggest cheating scandal ever slide without a single penalty. I completely gave up on the NCAA that day.

I lived in Charlotte when this was going on and I also washed my hands of the ncaa afterwards

UNC publicly stalled and deflected for five years while behind the scenes they explored every possible angle to get out of this to include getting input from the accuser (NCAA) to ensure a safe landing

The NCAA colluded with them because of their value but also because the roots of the scandal traced back to the iconic Dean Smith era and the NCAA had no appetite for destroying Dean’s fraudulent legacy

They ultimately determined that the best course was to compromise their academic reputation by certifying the bogus classes

All you ever hear from the UNC nation is the crap about “the Carolina way “ and their arrogant insistence that they operate at a level of integrity above all others

Today the UNC nation has returned to their arrogant ways while insisting that they did nothing wrong and they were being persecuted by jealous rivals

The Gators have a lot of rivals that are willing to do anything to win but we do not deal with any group of hypocrites like the UNC nation
Imagine if Alabama fans constantly talked about how they never cheat and that winning is secondary to developing young men. That would be UNC

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The Gators have a lot of rivals that are willing to do anything to win but we do not deal with any group of hypocrites like the UNC nation
Imagine if Alabama fans constantly talked about how they never cheat and that winning is secondary to developing young men. That would be UNC
Wait, you mean like when our rivals saw the program rising in the mid-80s and colluded to turn us in for doing the same thing they were (And still are, for the most part) doing? Those same rivals like to talk about their history and championships, etc...

UGA fans like to talk about how “classy” they are compared to others. They love to demean UF fans because we don’t dress as nice for games, etc.

Bama brags on the “process” - which is basically to outspend all rivals legitimately (and most likely illegitimately) to gain superiority in recruiting and coaching. Same school that is fundraising to earn 75% of their endowment for football facilities? Knowing many friends and family members who are Bama fans... I can assure you, they think they are doing everything the “right” way and they’re just “better” at it than the rest of the SEC.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
To answer the OP’s question: HELL NO! F u c k Roy Williams and UNC! As much as I want Mike White gone, I do not want anything to do with those holier than thou cheaters.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, you mean like when our rivals saw the program rising in the mid-80s and colluded to turn us in for doing the same thing they were (And still are, for the most part) doing? Those same rivals like to talk about their history and championships, etc...

UGA fans like to talk about how “classy” they are compared to others. They love to demean UF fans because we don’t dress as nice for games, etc.

Bama brags on the “process” - which is basically to outspend all rivals legitimately (and most likely illegitimately) to gain superiority in recruiting and coaching. Same school that is fundraising to earn 75% of their endowment for football facilities? Knowing many friends and family members who are Bama fans... I can assure you, they think they are doing everything the “right” way and they’re just “better” at it than the rest of the SEC.

I have never heard a Bama fan claim they were doing things the right way.
I have never heard a Bama fan brag about their academic stature or focus. A prerequisite to bragging about academics is to first have some level of academic stature.

I have heard Bama fans claim that they are better than everybody else like you stated. Bama fans truly believe that cheating is what makes them great. They consider the ability to pay players a competitive advantage.

Until you have lived around the UNC hypocrites, you have no idea what true delusion looks and sounds like.
Ask Gardnerwebbgator, he lives up there and knows exactly what I am saying.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have never heard a Bama fan claim they were doing things the right way.
I have never heard a Bama fan brag about their academic stature or focus. A prerequisite to bragging about academics is to first have some level of academic stature.

I have heard Bama fans claim that they are better than everybody else like you stated. Bama fans truly believe that cheating is what makes them great. They consider the ability to pay players a competitive advantage.

Until you have lived around the UNC hypocrites, you have no idea what true delusion looks and sounds like.
Ask Gardnerwebbgator, he lives up there and knows exactly what I am saying.
You must not know many Bama fans. All the ones I know think they are doing things on the up and up - everyone else is just jealous. They also think its a birthright that they win. Finally, while they don’t brag on national academic stature, they dang sure point out that Bama grads run the state. You give them way too much credit - and this is coming from someone with Bama family.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You must not know many Bama fans. All the ones I know think they are doing things on the up and up - everyone else is just jealous. They also think its a birthright that they win. Finally, while they don’t brag on national academic stature, they dang sure point out that Bama grads run the state. You give them way too much credit - and this is coming from someone with Bama family.
Bragging about running the state of Alabama ain’t really bragging.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Clemson just upset Duke tonight as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.