ClutchLikeMJ

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it's just me, but I see no grounds for a lawsuit. Anyone who paid did so expecting inside information, which was provided (speculative or not). You didn't pay for information on the provider so his misleading you on who he was is of no consequence.

it's the "no fault" society that we live in, no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions. I think the term is they feel "entitled". Plain & simple - you're a fool for paying and looking to blame someone else for your loss. next time, don't pay.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not expecting a refund... I agree.. I paid the money...but I hope somebody does sue him... I just dislike thieves and people who are dishonest. I fell for it.... it isn't like I threw $1000 at the guy, but the price was low enough for me to buy in and see what it was all about...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
People should sue him for being wrong a staggering majority of the time and for promising "inside info" at a later date that never comes to fruition.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a story about a guy that had his mom write nearly every article in his start-up magazine under a different fake name, posing as an expert or professional in multiple fields. His magazine got so popular it made him enough money to one day buy the Washington Redskins.

Stuff like this happens a lot more than people realize/want to admit. It doesn't surprise me at all that ClutchLikeMJ isn't who he portrayed he was.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Took a lot of work to be that deceptive.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, a dude in Ohio gets the great idea to become a Florida Gator insider, pulls it off for around a year and makes $50k in the process. Cool story bro. Thanks for the entertainment while it lasted. :lol:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
funny-fat-gigantic17.jpg
WTF

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Ray Finkle was insisting just last week that this guy was the real deal and had some legit inside information about something going on at FSU. Finkle even said he knew what it was, but couldn't tell any of us. Finkle also said ClutchLikeMJ wasn't scamming people and clickbaiting for ad revenue.

So I wonder what this "insider info" is now?

Has Ray been seen since?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So the info he had was legit but he was just using a different name? Why would he get sued for using a phony name?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not seeing the
That's a great question seeing as probably more than half the twitter accounts are made up names.
yeah I'm not seeing the big deal here. I also don't know why someone would pay 100 dollars for that "inside info".

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not seeing the

yeah I'm not seeing the big deal here. I also don't know why someone would pay 100 dollars for that "inside info".

I sure as hell didn't. I was following him on twitter because he was entertaining. Nothing more.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I sure as hell didn't. I was following him on twitter because he was entertaining. Nothing more.
I looked at his Twitter page a few times in recruiting season and seen this little pecker head was full of **** and he was a punk i never looked at it again

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe swamp queen sent him nudies.
You have to keep in mind Sas likes gays and trannies. A girl's gotta do what she can for attention. It's a dog eat dog world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.