ClutchLikeMJ

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You really want me christening this new crappy site, don't you?
No, no, no, no...
reverse-1253886001_office-no.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't really see the big deal. He was basically operating under a pen name. Lots of people do it, even Samuel Clemens. His ride is over, but he was entertaining at times.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll own up that I sent in $50 last year to be part of the forum.
:rotfl: You paid $50 to get some amazingly inciteful tweets that "something good is going to happen soon"? Most of his tweets looked like fortune cookie sayings.

You guys get what you deserve.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lets recap:
1) a guy created a false persona online
2) put out info on gator related sports - sometimes accurate, sometimes not
3) charged people for some of that information - sometimes accurate, sometimes not
4) some people discovered the real person behind the online persona and went public with it

I fail to see how any of this is criminal in nature. Even if every piece of inside info turned out to be wrong, how is that any different than going to one of those paysites for stock tips and losing money based off their information. At the end of the day, its just predictions and noone is going to find any money back guarantee if his stuff isnt accurate. Only way I can imagine any criminal or legal issues is if someone can actually prove that he was intentionally misleading on the paysite... and even if every prediction he ever made was dead wrong, how can you really prove he was intending to mislead? Intent is pretty hard to prove.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot #5: Sas and Queen sent photos of themselves using the double strap on I sent as a wedding gift.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I followed him on twitter but always considered him to be the incarcerated bob of UF. He threw dookie against a wall just to see what stuck and sometimes he nailed it and other times he was completely off. He was more entertaining than anything but he had developed twitter relationships with recruits and when you see VHIII running around with his shirt on, you don't have any reason to believe he's a fraud. I just hope it doesn't hurt recruiting at all, I know the coaches will clean up but this type of situation could leave a little chink in the UF armor just because of how much contact he developed with recruits.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Not surprised at all by this. Something just never felt right with him. Showed up out of nowhere a year ago and knew more than the professionals. His account was fun to follow on slow twitter days for the rumors, but nothing ever concrete. He always just claimed his forum had the info after news broke with no proof of it and how much he had gotten wrong.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
and knew more than the professionals.
No, he didn't. He was worse than Crucial at picking every top player to come to UF. 95% of his predictions were worthlessly vague.

He said what you wanted to hear so you believed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.