Coach Mac speaks about Del Rio

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even if the defense takes a step back, which is possible, I think our improved offense is going to make up for it. I actually have a decent amount of optimism, and that will go up yet another notch if and when we get Callaway back. He's our best WR in years.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This guy didn't have arm strength and won 4 straight SEC titles.....

wuerffel.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If he is half of that we should have a good season.
SOS was like a magician with those weapons. Slants, fades and draw plays. Then he'd get them cheating up and have weak-armed Danny lob over the top to the slot guy for a score. I literally got bored watching us blow everyone out for years. WTF was I thinking? :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really, REALLY don't like having QBs wear 7, 11, and 15. Let defensive guys wear those. Even receivers. The numbers should be "retired" or at least only given out to non-QBs.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember all those voices LAST year saying that LDR was the best QB in camp?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Remember all those voices LAST year saying that LDR was the best QB in camp?
You gotta admit, we haven't had a qb look that good in a spring game in years. I know it was damn near against air but he knew where to go with it

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
Del Rio will do a great job for us this year and I think he will take us back to Atlanta. However the All Star QB on this team is Trask my bet is he beats out Del Rio next year. That will give good separation for Allen in 2017. Frank's may not stick.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Del Rio will do a great job for us this year and I think he will take us back to Atlanta. However the All Star QB on this team is Trask my bet is he beats out Del Rio next year. That will give good separation for Allen in 2017. Frank's may not stick.

Franks is so far behind he may not be able to catch up to Trask. He has an entire year though to learn. So we will see. His elite talent will get him all the chances in the world.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Franks is so far behind he may not be able to catch up to Trask. He has an entire year though to learn. So we will see. His elite talent will get him all the chances in the world.

Actually Franks needs to calm down. He is trying to do too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.