Coaches getting axed begins

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@UCFSports: Josh Heupel not only received an extension, but a raise as well. His annual guaranteed compensation increases from $1.7M to $2.3M.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@UCFSports: Josh Heupel not only received an extension, but a raise as well. His annual guaranteed compensation increases from $1.7M to $2.3M.
tenor.gif

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
If UCF can afford that they can afford to go on the road and not ridiculously demand return games.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Brett_McMurphy: North Carolina announces hiring of Army DC Jay Bateman as Tar Heels’ DC

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Brett_McMurphy: Matt Campbell receives contract extension thru 2024 at Iowa State & school provides Campbell $1 million in additional compensation for his assistants

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: #UCLA OL coach Justin Frye is getting promoted to offensive coordinator. He came to the Bruins from BC where he was the run game coordinator. Frye’s highly thought of in coaching circles & Bruins run game got significantly better as the season wore on.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This guy needs to go.
giphy.gif

Keep waiting to hear that someone has thrown a wad of cash at Joe Lee Dunn Jr. as well. i guess he is not as highly thought of as some of our O&B glasses wearers think.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Keep waiting to hear that someone has thrown a wad of cash at Joe Lee Dunn Jr. as well. i guess he is not as highly thought of as some of our O&B glasses wearers think.

I’m careful what I wish for. Some stability at DC for a few years may not be a bad thing. Any DC worth a chit goes to the NFL or takes a HC job pretty quick.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Umm....why?
Mack Brown will be there for 3 years max, so he’ll be interviewing for a new job in that time. If UNC doesn’t perform well in those 3 years, he’s got to move again since he won’t be hired as HC. Stick around and wait for a better job, I don’t blame him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator