Coaches on Harbaugh (Mac reaction is priceless)

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll translate for him:

"Why are you asking me about that tool? F*** that guy. Next question..."

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Urbs was lying....again.

Typical Dunce to say 'classic'.....where did all of those giving him fellatio disappear to?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo looks like he struggles with putting sentences together

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, he really must be a bigger dooshbag than I even thought.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Credit where credit is due...the guy has created a buzz. This is the second time I've seen Mac asked in an interview about Harbaugh - a coach that isn't in his region, conference, or who he would even play unless it is coincidentally in a bowl or the playoffs. Has to be infuriating.

He's clearly a Dewalt-sized tool however. That doesn't change.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Credit where credit is due...the guy has created a buzz. This is the second time I've seen Mac asked in an interview about Harbaugh - a coach that isn't in his region, conference, or who he would even play unless it is coincidentally in a bowl or the playoffs. Has to be infuriating.

I'm sure it has everything to do with the fact they met in their first bowl game in the first year of their new coaching gig. Probably trying to create a media rival out of it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's the Don Rickles of CFB coaches ? He along with Messedchomp will be the coaches that
I'll love to see get stomped by anybody this year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
His meltdowns should be Muschamp-esque when they occur.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So if we didn't have Mac none of you guys would want him.....:dunno: BTW what is Mac supposed to say when the guy had his waterboy's running through our vaunted defense for about 12 yards a clip and a Iowa transfer QB lighting up DBU like it was 7 on 7 touch football....? I'll sit back and await the replies :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh owns our ass and made our douchebag DC look like the joke he is. Then he came to Florida and took whatever recruits he wanted while we were forced to take many Sunbelt level recruits

You can pretend otherwise but it is what it is.

I'm just glad Mac didn't have a seizure. Looked like it might happen for a bit there.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of Spurrier in that Harbaugh guy...cocky, brash...he'll be winning llike him too.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014

So I gather, based on this post, that you are unaware that we have scheduled them to open the 2017 season.

http://floridagators.com/news/2013/12/19/26913.aspx

Dateline: December, 19, 2013. Try to keep up, man.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley receives calls regularly that pitch potential nonconference games for the Gators.

The latest offer was too good to pass up: Florida vs. Michigan at AT&T Stadium -- aka Jerry's World -- to open the 2017 season.

The 2017 Cowboys Classic is scheduled for Sept. 2, 2017, and will be broadcast nationally. When Foley was recently approached about the possible neutral-site game against the Wolverines, he was intrigued for several reasons.

"You don't get these opportunities very often,'' Foley said. “Our schedule has been pretty consistent through the years. We were presented this opportunity and just thought it was something that our fans would embrace, our program would embrace.

"It would give us great national visibility. Obviously, a very difficult ballgame against a storied program -- that excites us."

The matchup against Michigan will be the Gators' first nonconference game away from the Sunshine State since a loss at Syracuse in 1991.

Guess we'll see then who got the better coach and players, huh.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Lots of Spurrier in that Harbaugh guy...cocky, brash...he'll be winning llike him too.

Beat me to it.

I imagine this would've looked very similar if SOS was the topic of interviews in the 90s.

Also, surprised at Mac's reaction. He's been fairly complementary about jh's antics up until now. But as mentioned earlier, he and a few other coaches outside the big 10ish probably wonder why they're talking about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator