Coaches on Harbaugh (Mac reaction is priceless)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Our coach blinked and shrugged his shoulders.

I think you should be able to read between the lines and tell why he reacted that way. Don't make me spell it out for you

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh owns our ass and made our douchebag DC look like the joke he is. Then he came to Florida and took whatever recruits he wanted while we were forced to take many Sunbelt level recruits

You can pretend otherwise but it is what it is.

I'm just glad Mac didn't have a seizure. Looked like it might happen for a bit there.

Get off your knees

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Harbough reminds me of the corncobs we had to use a Grandma's outhouse way back.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Jimbo looks like he struggles with putting sentences together
Mac was the only coach who said nothing. And you don't see the irony of your statement. Mac was completely clueless how to answer the question. He looked like he got tourette syndrome as soon as they mentioned Harbaugh.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mac was the only coach who said nothing. And you don't see the irony of your statement. Mac was completely clueless how to answer the question. He looked like he got tourette syndrome as soon as they mentioned Harbaugh.

There's only irony in it if you don't understand what he was doing. He purposely gave an "I don't give a :poop:" shoulder shrug. He wasn't even trying to answer the question. Dumbo looked like he was just asked a quantum physics question.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
There's only irony in it if you don't understand what he was doing. He purposely gave an "I don't give a :poop:" shoulder shrug. He wasn't even trying to answer the question. Dumbo looked like he was just asked a quantum physics question.

I thought the same thing. I mean, someone can't possibly think he didn't know how to answer the question. And that avatar creep me the f*** out.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So I gather, based on this post, that you are unaware that we have scheduled them to open the 2017 season.

http://floridagators.com/news/2013/12/19/26913.aspx

Dateline: December, 19, 2013. Try to keep up, man.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley receives calls regularly that pitch potential nonconference games for the Gators.

The latest offer was too good to pass up: Florida vs. Michigan at AT&T Stadium -- aka Jerry's World -- to open the 2017 season.

The 2017 Cowboys Classic is scheduled for Sept. 2, 2017, and will be broadcast nationally. When Foley was recently approached about the possible neutral-site game against the Wolverines, he was intrigued for several reasons.

"You don't get these opportunities very often,'' Foley said. “Our schedule has been pretty consistent through the years. We were presented this opportunity and just thought it was something that our fans would embrace, our program would embrace.

"It would give us great national visibility. Obviously, a very difficult ballgame against a storied program -- that excites us."

The matchup against Michigan will be the Gators' first nonconference game away from the Sunshine State since a loss at Syracuse in 1991.

Guess we'll see then who got the better coach and players, huh.

Wow, don't I feel like the fool for forgetting about the 2017 opener. Clearly, THAT is the reason why McElwain and all of these other coaches have been asked ad nauseum about Harbaugh.

Also, congrats on your extensive "Let me point out how much smarter I am than you" post.

Does that last line mean you are a Harbaugh fanboy, or a relative?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Tag no like Mac.
Not true.

I just think it's funny that Bieber boy felt like saying someone couldn't form a sentence when Mac didn't say a word. You know other SEC fans seeing that are having a field day with Mac right now.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So...we were chatting in the box about this video and Tag said it would be great to have a gif of Coach Mac's reaction...

Enjoy:

coachmacreaction.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Watch that video. I think we're looking at a Macnap, a micro-nap.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So...we were chatting in the box about this video and Tag said it would be great to have a gif of Coach Mac's reaction...

Enjoy:

View attachment 3622

Love it. Mac's reaction was spot on. I believe that I could interpret that as, "well you know the guy is kinda high strung and is probably going to burst a vessel. You want me to comment on that asshat? Dude, you're kidding, right, seriously?"

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not true.

I just think it's funny that Bieber boy felt like saying someone couldn't form a sentence when Mac didn't say a word. You know other SEC fans seeing that are having a field day with Mac right now.
I don't think that's the case at all - I guess I'm with Bieber Boy on this one. Mac's reaction was not only the best, it was funny and I think showed some disrespect toward Crazy Jim. Should be one heck of a game to start 2017.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess its just my Spurrierlovegonewild but Id rather be the team making other coaches whine or stare blankly instead of the team taking it up the azz constantly.

Im also way less concerned about one bowl massacre than I am about continued third tier recruiting. And Harball isnt the only one having their way with us.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
All in all this stuff is good for CFB. Say what you want about JH, he is from a coaching family, played at Michigan, and returned there after being a very successful coach at the highest level. So far he has out performed our coach on the field and on the recruiting trail despite taking over a program in worse shape than ours....My only hope is that Mac and our coaches took that ass whipping he laid on us a little more personal than those of us who just want to shrug it off or pretend it didn't matter....it did, and until this program takes EVERY single game and team they play like it's a championship game they won't find the passion(like JH has) to be a championship team and program IMO.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So coaches have to act like complete idiots to prove they have passion? I dont deny JH is a good coach but honestly I think he acts and looks idiotic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You only look like an idiot if you are losing.

901461041.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
JH makes me think Dustin Hoffman in Rainman ?? "K-Mart, K-Mart. That's where I get my underwear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator