Coaches on Harbaugh (Mac reaction is priceless)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You only look like an idiot if you are losing.

901461041.jpg

Did Trump not look like an idiot while winning the Repub nomination? Game. Set. Match.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If they like you then they are probably beating you

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'... I could give a sh!t... '

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
clarification brother... 'Macs thought during his shrug moment' per the OP :mac: :lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So...we were chatting in the box about this video and Tag said it would be great to have a gif of Coach Mac's reaction...

Enjoy:

View attachment 3622
I feel sad for the carpet salesman from whom he stole that jacket.

Don't even get me started about the patterned tie with the patterned jacket.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I feel sad for the carpet salesman from whom he stole that jacket.

Don't even get me started about the patterned tie with the patterned jacket.

The tailor who stole that from Jo Ann's Fabrics was soon caught -- too many material witnesses.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All in all this stuff is good for CFB. Say what you want about JH, he is from a coaching family, played at Michigan, and returned there after being a very successful coach at the highest level. So far he has out performed our coach on the field and on the recruiting trail despite taking over a program in worse shape than ours....My only hope is that Mac and our coaches took that ass whipping he laid on us a little more personal than those of us who just want to shrug it off or pretend it didn't matter....it did, and until this program takes EVERY single game and team they play like it's a championship game they won't find the passion(like JH has) to be a championship team and program IMO.

Crete, I agree with most of what you wrote here except that he entered a program that was in worse shape. If he would have taken over after Rich Rod, then I would agree. For Hoke's faults he did start the rebuilding of the roster into something more of what someone like Harbaugh would use. His overall talent was lower rated on average than ours over the last 5 recruiting cycles, but they were more complete classes. Harbaugh didn't have to completely rebuild the lines, and manage 32 defensive backs and 10 more defensive backs posing at Wide Receivers. Michigan had talent especially compared to most of the Big 10. Michigan was still a top brand, because they are Michigan. Harbaugh did re-ignite their base, but the programs over the last 4 years (previous head coaches pretty identical records) Michigan 31-20 and Florida 29-21 (missing a game due to cancellation from weather).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.