Coaching candidates for 2024

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
hell, I'd give anything for the Zook years of 8-5, 8-5 and 7-5, when we all thought the sky was falling, compared to the Side Show Bob we have running our program currently.
Good Christ, I peruse this board and we have the same people make the same posts over and over and over and over and over. I can only guess this is some kind of therapy for you guys. I go thread to thread just skimming posts.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Good Christ, I peruse this board and we have the same people make the same posts over and over and over and over and over. I can only guess this is some kind of therapy for you guys. I go thread to thread just skimming posts.
Venting and other teams’ schadenfreude is all we have left, tbh. The dopamine hit from winning games is scarce.

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
Quit your crying.

Purpose of a board is to celebrate, vent, discuss, debate, reminiscence, etc. Currently, the most noteworthy topic at hand is the digression and erosion of our once great football program. If duplicate sounding posts are such an irritant for you then stay off the board.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

If I’m hearing you correctly, and I believe I am, you have to do what’s best for the board. We’ll all miss him, but it’s enough already with @neteng ‘s shtick.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Quit your crying.

Purpose of a board is to celebrate, vent, discuss, debate, reminiscence, etc. Currently, the most noteworthy topic at hand is the digression and erosion of our once great football program. If duplicate sounding posts are such an irritant for you then stay off the board.
Do it for three days off my board. Then you can come back and continue your little-girl whining about every aspect of the program. In the meantime, take the extra time to get laid - it may help you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Guys like GatorScott, who have never given one penny to this site in the years they've been here, get zero leeway when they pop off.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Quit your crying.

San Fermin Hello GIF by Looney Tunes

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I saw this in the 247 board. Something to consider, and timing works in our favor being that we’re likely stuck with Napier another year. Not my first choice at the moment, but undeniable what he’s done there. And like we thought with BN, he’d be a long term solution, being a UF grad who loves Spurrier.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this in the 247 board. Something to consider, and timing works in our favor being that we’re likely stuck with Napier another year. Not my first choice at the moment, but undeniable what he’s done there. And like we thought with BN, he’d be a long term solution, being a UF grad who loves Spurrier.

well if the action network likes him, count me in! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator