Colorado and Deion Sanders: Joins frogs testicle of a son to belittle transfer on social media

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, let me clarify. That won't ever happen until we start seeing some real offensive fireworks. 1950s offense has been dead for a long time, even saban abandoned it at his peek and with the most talent in the country. Someone should let billy Bojangles know.
You realize UGA has won the last two NC's with a watching-paint-dry offense?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You realize UGA has won the last two NC's with a watching-paint-dry offense?
No I don't realize that at all. They threw the ball plenty down field with stetson the 27th, and he ran around a lot and made plays with his legs. It may not have been fun and gun but it wasn't no fun and gone either.

I take it you like runs for 2 yards and sideways passes on 3rd and 12. Noted.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Look it’s pretty simple. Ox is completely correct, that Napier is not on any sort of hotseat, although I do think a win tomorrow would provide significant relief and help his cause. The issue here would be the timing of things. We’ve all this seen how this plays out. And both parties involved here knew the circumstances when he was hired two years ago. UF football has dated some of the hottest, sexiest names in college football history and have basked in almost untouchable glory. But they’ve also been dumped twice—cheated on really—and have been getting burned by herpes-infected coaches for the last decade trying to relive those days. This was always a safe play with the slump buster at the bar. And hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. A “chubby Janice” type isn’t the worst thing ever. She’s reliable, isn’t going to embarrass you at bars or on social media, and can even have some decent moments visually. Most importantly, she’s committed and loves you. And that works, as long as it works. But, the moment a smoke-show appears and potentially shows interest, visions of what could be are going to reemerge and the necessary move is going to be made. It’s tough, I get it. But again, Janice knew she was reaching and the risks involved. And let’s be honest here. She didn’t do herself any favors getting that weird rash late last year, and all but ignoring her toenail polish for months at a time. Neither party wanted a bad break up, but it was probably always inevitable.

Bottom line, there’s still time to make a great impression, and Saturday is that day for Billy. But by Sunday morning, we’re either trying to still make it work and all talking about last night’s really unexpectedly great “performance” or you might want to beat the rush and get yourself some sunglasses.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Look it’s pretty simple. Ox is completely correct, that Napier is not on any sort of hotseat, although I do think a win tomorrow would provide significant relief and help his cause. The issue here would be the timing of things. We’ve all this seen how this plays out. And both parties involved here knew the circumstances when he was hired two years ago. UF football has dated some of the hottest, sexiest names in college football history and have basked in almost untouchable glory. But they’ve also been dumped twice—cheated on really—and have been getting burned by herpes-infected coaches for the last decade trying to relive those days. This was always a safe play with the slump buster at the bar. And hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. A “chubby Janice” type isn’t the worst thing ever. She’s reliable, isn’t going to embarrass you at bars or on social media, and can even have some decent moments visually. Most importantly, she’s committed and loves you. And that works, as long as it works. But, the moment a smoke-show appears and potentially shows interest, visions of what could be are going to reemerge and the necessary move is going to be made. It’s tough, I get it. But again, Janice knew she was reaching and the risks involved. And let’s be honest here. She didn’t do herself any favors getting that weird rash late last year, and all but ignoring her toenail polish for months at a time. Neither party wanted a bad break up, but it was probably always inevitable.

Bottom line, there’s still time to make a great impression, and Saturday is that day for Billy. But by Sunday morning, we’re either trying to still make it work and all talking about last night’s really unexpectedly great “performance” or you might want to beat the rush and get yourself some sunglasses.
Is it just me, or did that sound a bit autobiographical?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Janice is a ho. Bring on the hairdresser, Tiffany!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think Mullen was the chubby Janice. The safe play. Never gonna win any championships but you'll be decent most years. We dumped the safe play for the girl with a cute face wearing a trench coat. We really didn't know what was underneath so we took a chance. She talks the talk has a great body but so far she hasn't been putting out. It's time for some fireworks.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think Mullen was the chubby Janice. The safe play. Never gonna win any championships but you'll be decent most years. We dumped the safe play for the girl with a cute face wearing a trench coat. We really didn't know what was underneath so we took a chance. She talks the talk has a great body but so far she hasn't been putting out. It's time for some fireworks.

Mullen was Natalie Slumpbusters. You knew it was probably going to go very badly in the end and, in your game during a normal stretch, she wouldn’t have even gotten a look.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah but nothing at the sticks or beyond

To be fair, I’m sure the Bulldogs through plenty of short passes as well. They did a better job going down field than we have so far, but some of it was just them having a stable of play makers. At the moment, we still have a lightly recruited, sophomore and transfer from Arizona State catching most of our passes. I think some of those short plays will look a lot different once it’s Mizell, Jean and Wilson(or similar) on the field at the same time.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

That was almost Pasty level funny. Well done, bravo!

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018

Dude....OMG....You're a FN Poet.
I have no words, no snappy retort, I'm just sitting here laughing my axz off, in my usual Friday night 2 drinks in at 6 pm, state of mind.
Love this man, Especially, the eve of a HUUUGE game for our program tomorrow night.
Good stuff.

Thank you.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The reason that Colorado is playing so well is for two reasons.

1. Their conference is doodoo
2. His son is a really good QB. I mean REALLY good.
3. The 2 teams they have played have sucked balls

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.