Coronation Day Is Here

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You’re so full of sh it your eyes are turning brown .All week you badmouth our guys and talk your mess . Certainly You were jumping up and down on the 2 pt conversion when you saw Malik stopped short . You aren’t a gator law . You’re just another punk .
change your tampon, nancy

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is the quality posting they don’t get on 2nd rate message boards.
It isnt a hard given that I SAID I was punching out at halftime in the box.

Last edited:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I have to watch second half. Im at a party w a business friend. Probably wont be tonight

Im happy to see OL doing well, bc Mullenz is going to run no matter how much passing talent he ever gets. Im not really surprised. Ive said for years we caused the "OL issues" was actually bad playcalling.

Two things I need to see from Mullenz though, elite recruiting and dedication to winning. The truth is I like him more than I ever expected. He frustrates me probably more than the last DBs bc he actually COULD maybe be elite.

However, getting killed in first half, watching the other team turn it off, then coming back to almost winning isnt good enough. That seems to be our moral victory formula.

Running off AR will be a deal killer though.

Agree except Mullen coached the #1 passing team in the nation last year.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I have to watch second half. Im at a party w a business friend. Provably wont be tonight

Im happy to see OL doing well, bc Mullenz is going to run no matter how much passing talent he ever gets.

Two things I need to see from Mullenz though, elite recruiting and dedication to winning.

Getting killed in first half, watching the other team turn it off, then coming back to almost winning isnt good enough.

Running off AR will be a deal killer.
Not being a pumper here, but I don't think Bama turned it off. We just started playing better. Bama this year is not as unstoppable as past Bama teams. But I'm with you on the recruiting and dedication to winning, Mullen has to seriously up his game in those arenas. If he does I think we will be back in the championship mix, even with his boneheaded game day decisions. Talent is key, and we don't have as much as the elite teams. Running off AR would be a program killer I think.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree except Mullen coached the #1 passing team in the nation last year.
That isnt true. Ole Miss had more yds per game etc. Maybe your just taking total yardage which of course is invalid given weird season. But I think we were #9 or something. Its better than Inexpected, no doubt.

The thing is he destroyed drives and lost games by demanding to try to establish the run, I think it was 45% of the plays. Insanity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A) You didn't see the second half at all? It was quite different than the first.
B) You're at a party and have been posting all night on the Chatter?
Im back. Do you really need specifics?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not being a pumper here, but I don't think Bama turned it off..
Every game vs Trailerbammer or Ugly. It is a pattern by now.

It isnt a valid path to winning but I guess if you like Moral Victories. It is a simple fact, when up big, Saban (and Shart) WILL trade you time for points.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
That isnt true. Ole Miss had more yds per game etc. Maybe your just taking total yardage which of course is invalid given weird season. But I think we were #9 or something. Its better than Inexpected, no doubt.

The thing is he destroyed drives and lost games by demanding to try to establish the run, I think it was 45% of the plays. Insanity.

And we could not run with Trask. “Willing runner” wasn’t sufficient. “Must be respected runner” is needed, and you pointed out at the time that we ran well when Emory was in.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I was pretty clear in the box at preferring a nap to more Mullinz at halftime. it was a great life choice. I never really got to that point under anyone but Zook in the past.

Regardless I will never get to the point of celebrating moral victories. Ever.

There are winners and there are the others in this world. In all aspects of life. Winners win and losers make excuses.
I was clearly in your sister’s box at halftime

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im back. Do you really need specifics?
I'd really like your serious take on the second half. I know it's hard for you, but let's have a real football discussion here. Most of us admire your knowledge of football but your personality can be so off-putting most of the time we just wish you would die in a fire.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Most of us admire your knowledge of football but your personality can be so off-putting most of the time we just wish you would die in a fire.
I was told saying Die in a Fire was strictly prohibited.

I disagree totally, of course. But you know.

Going to post my thoughts in Cover's thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.