Cougars vs. Clowns

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. If we had anything better than :kiffin: for brains at QB it would have been a 30 point game in our favor. Semis secondary is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
At the beginning of the year Jimbo lost his " Wife Candy to a Gator " and today he just got his " ass dragged " BY A NON-POWER 5 CONFERENCE TEAM. Meanwhile.....I'm sitting back watching like this! #GoCougs #ChompChomp CXkxg73WkAUTY7A.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LiKrG976T.gif

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Very funny game to watch. UH had 99 plays. One criminole ball carrier got his shoe knocked
off and the tackler hit him high. McQuire would have had 500 yds passing if you count the yards UH
made on the interceptions.

This makes a happy new year for all gator fans.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Confirms what we all suspected - the assnoles were not a good football team this year. Houston lost to Connecticut this year.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Houston has both a better team and coach than us? Bummer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, Houston didn't enter spring practice with four OL and a converted DT.

Don't be a douchebag.

BSJGator

Aug 4, 2014
At the beginning of the year Jimbo lost his " Wife Candy to a Gator " and today he just got his " ass dragged " BY A NON-POWER 5 CONFERENCE TEAM. Meanwhile.....I'm sitting back watching like this! #GoCougs #ChompChomp View attachment 2436

But, at least, his divorce was finalized today (It was hardly a coincidence he was out of town and couldn't be questioned by the media). Upside, he got the house in Goldn Eagle. Btw, that's so damned far from his office at halfassu, around 35 minutes on a good commute, I wonder what possssed him to want it, except to spite the ex....lol

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
But, at least, his divorce was finalized today (It was hardly a coincidence he was out of town and couldn't be questioned by the media). Upside, he got the house in Goldn Eagle. Btw, that's so damned far from his office at halfassu, around 35 minutes on a good commute, I wonder what possssed him to want it, except to spite the ex....lol
There's no telling what that idiots thought process is. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.