Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And Coach Mac found a way to win ten
games. Will Grier was pretty smart. He knew
he would end at least third on the depth
chart if he had stayed. We are strong at
the qb position. And I don't think we will
miss Callaway and Harris. The offense
will make the defense's job much easier.
I like what I'm seeing. The OL is the only
question.
Harris can get lost, but I'd like to see Callaway make his way back, even if it's the long road to get there. I haven't seen his twitter lately, but it sounded before like he was really working to get back.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
On a more serious note...let's say Del Rio goes down on the road or in a big game down a score...would you rather have a true freshman enter the game to try to win it?

It depends on who they are playing. If he goes down at Vandy I'd rather them play Trask. If it is the uga or fsu I'd rather them play Appleby.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It depends on who they are playing. If he goes down at Vandy I'd rather them play Trask. If it is the uga or fsu I'd rather them play Appleby.
Trask is the better option all around. It's not even close.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On a more serious note...let's say Del Rio goes down on the road or in a big game down a score...would you rather have a true freshman enter the game to try to win it?

Hell No....

Anyone remember the damage Alabama did to Driskel's psyche?
It all depends on how many snaps he has taken up to that point in mop up duty and against which teams.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's insane. The only reason we offered Trask was as an emergency in case we didn't flip Franks or land--- trying not to laugh-- Ugly's QB or someone else.

He had no other offers, so it wasn't like he would jump ship. He is obviously content enough holding a clipboard.

The coaches have seen them all and had Trask 4th string. There is a reason for that. Yes, no one cares if we burn a year of his, so he may play a series or two if Applebees and LDR get hurt, but if it's a game, we will pull the redshirt of Franks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone remember the damage Alabama did to Driskel's psyche?
The Alabama game had nothing to do with Driskel. He was and is what he always was. He was exactly what the scouts said, a guy with problems reading defenses and going through progressions. He is today exactly the same look downfield once then run player he was in his high school tapes.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's insane. The only reason we offered Trask was as an emergency in case we didn't flip Franks or land--- trying not to laugh-- Ugly's QB or someone else.

He had no other offers, so it wasn't like he would jump ship. He is obviously content enough holding a clipboard.

The coaches have seen them all and had Trask 4th string. There is a reason for that. Yes, no one cares if we burn a year of his, so he may play a series or two if Applebees and LDR get hurt, but if it's a game, we will pull the redshirt of Franks.
He's the future...deal with it! :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

How dare you dislike my post. Trask is the better back up right now, did you not watch the spring game?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and Provancha once had the best spring game ever. Whatever.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keep giving me dislikes Law, and you'll just get em back.

You're going to have to accept the fact that Trask is currently the 2nd best QB on the team. Kid has a future, and some uppity lawyer wants to **** on him for working hard.
;)

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
20 years from now, after multiple national titles and Super Bowls, Trask will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. We are watching the birth of the next Tom Brady. Just jump on the Trask train and enjoy the ride to greatness.
Brady never won a national championship and frankly did nothing for Michigan.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
He's just poor white Trask
tc01s019.jpg

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Harris can get lost, but I'd like to see Callaway make his way back, even if it's the long road to get there. I haven't seen his twitter lately, but it sounded before like he was really working to get back.
Him hanging around Harris says he's up to no good. I think the coaches realize what Worton is. He's a
winner. He was the factor in them beating Apopka two years ago in the state championship. He will be our
go to man this year. He catches every catchable ball. This will be his breakout year baring injuries. I'm
surprised Lee McGriff has seen his potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.