Warning: Political Takes COVID-19 woes: LSU/MSU games postponed

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So the “plan” is to move the LSU game to the 31st to avoid filling in the open date at the end of the season...so no bye for UGA...but they get one...how fortuitous for Sankey and UGA

Hilarious. UGA would be just fine with or without a bye week.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I've decided this is not the time for pointing fingers. Todd knows how his teams looks and no one is taking it harder. I think at this point, the guy really needs a hug and for Mullen to just be there for him. Like, a lot.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I don;t wish anyone get the KUNG FLU, but do not be fooled. Cousin Eddie is INFECTED. There is just not a consensus as to what Cousin Eddie is infected with!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don't get me wrong, I don;t wish anyone get the KUNG FLU, but do not be fooled. Cousin Eddie is INFECTED. There is just not a consensus as to what Cousin Eddie is infected with!

387cf579-81e1-43f3-a964-7aeb77337f8b_text.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I had no idea you were such a huge Muschamp fan...”That’s on me and I’ll get it fixed” straight out of the playbook
It was the crowd noise for sure.....I want the swamp packed this weekend!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Are you advocating for fat head Tod to be the interim HC for the game? Did you fully think it through?

Everybody moves up a spot. The Kyles don't need some fat, Drakar wearing, chain-smoker to tell them what to do, so the offense is good. And it gives Gray a game at DC so he can prove himself. Win win, imo.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Everybody moves up a spot. The Kyles don't need some fat, Drakar wearing, chain-smoker to tell them what to do, so the offense is good. And it gives Gray a game at DC so he can prove himself. Win win, imo.

That is a logical thing to say. Because of it I totally reject it because it is obvious it won't happen that way. Ever seen a prevent Offense? Grantham is going to take advantage of improving his 3rd down mess while we have the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.