Credit Card Fraud Update: Smith and Telfort Gone

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I'm worried the Feds are going to show up and haul me away in chains for providing this website. I evidently am an accessory in thousands of counts of fraud, i.e. people logging on at work.
:lol:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
At this point I'm worried the Feds are going to show up and haul me away in chains for providing this website. I evidently am an accessory in thousands of counts of fraud, i.e. people logging on at work.

LOL, I am only pointing out the irony of people at work, but not working, ranting about players stealing from their school. It's funny how many are in denial about how closely related the two acts are. The players stole a few hundred each. I am willing to bet there are posters on this board that accept that much every month for work that was supposed to be done while actually on this forum complaining about thievery.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Fake Backpage girl?
:lol: nah. had someone swipe my card digits at a mexican restaurant. It was the person who ran my bill. They left an hour later and bought a bunch of computer parts with my credit card number. Surprisingly got caught quickly; usually these fools never get caught.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, I am only pointing out the irony of people at work, but not working, ranting about players stealing from their school. It's funny how many are in denial about how closely related the two acts are. The players stole a few hundred each. I am willing to bet there are posters on this board that accept that much every month for work that was supposed to be done while actually on this forum complaining about thievery.
i cheat on my taxes, does that count?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slick, I don't think any of us want to lose... but to say that our players committed credit card fraud, but it's no big deal is a joke.
If it meant Mac got fired, there are many people on here who would root for a loss. If Stricklin said either you beat UM or you're fired, this would turn into GoBlueChatter.com

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: nah. had someone swipe my card digits at a mexican restaurant. It was the person who ran my bill. They left an hour later and bought a bunch of computer parts with my credit card number. Surprisingly got caught quickly; usually these fools never get caught.
I know you are too much player to need backpage... :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Please stop while you're behind. It's embarrassing. They aren't even in the same stratosphere of the same thing.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Please stop while you're behind. It's embarrassing. They aren't even in the same stratosphere of the same thing.

We can agree to disagree. Those who pay for work that is not done would probably disagree as well.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
i bet 75% on here at a minimum do something illegal every year...

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
i bet 75% on here at a minimum do something illegal every year...

I would bet you are underestimating.

I would bet that 75% of the people everywhere do something illegal and then complain about others doing the same illegal thing in a different way.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I would bet you are underestimating.

I would bet that 75% of the people everywhere do something illegal and then complain about others doing the same illegal thing in a different way.
yep... Especially men

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator