Cronkrite transferring

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yeah the writings been on the wall since then. Wouldn't bother me if Thompson left either. I was really excited when we got Thompson and thought we finally got a "big bruising back" that we could just pound teams with. Was I ever wrong. Guy don't run with any aggression. I call him the ballerina cause he always tip toes every time he runs.
There's several in the media who is saying Thompson is more than likely gone also. Hopefully he'll get his sh*t together and comeback next year and run the ball like the beast he was supposed to be. We could sure use a power back who could wear teams down late.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Additionally, Ga.Tech is having a "rash-rush" of transfers, 4 so far. All will have to sit out a year but
will have at least 2 years' eligibility remaining. Go investigate MacCrew.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him well but it is Scarlett and Perine's show now. I see Perine really making a move to be the #1

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
There's several in the media who is saying Thompson is more than likely gone also. Hopefully he'll get his sh*t together and comeback next year and run the ball like the beast he was supposed to be. We could sure use a power back who could wear teams down late.
where the hell is he going to go with one year left. Is he a graduate?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who in the media?

I consider Bowl about as reliable as randomly reading stuff on this forum.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
where the hell is he going to go with one year left. Is he a graduate?

Yeah, exactly. He's not leaving UF. His best bet is to do well on ST's (which he did later in the year)....and/or play more of an HB/FB role (if the coaches ever decide we need additional blocking in the backfield).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Scarlett runs heavier than him but maybe Thompson has the blocking stuff down some.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll miss him... liked the flirtations of using his hands and slipping out of the backfield... didn't call it enough but wish him success nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.