crosscreekcooter passes to the other side - RIP my friend

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Ahhh man that is not good to read.

Farewell @crosscreekcooter, I knew you by no more than your words but I will miss seeing them.

By the way, instead of just up and dropping dead, it was nice of you to take us on a ride and give us one last thread, with one last thrill when we thought you pulled through. I am sorry it didn't take.

Prayers to the loved ones you left behind, and blessings on the souls of those who made you who you were. Glad you showed up.

RIP,
GGG

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Oh man ,I hate hearing this. It's never gonna be the same around here.
Your wife's never gonna be the same when I get done around there.

Edit: The preceding Sick Burn is lovingly dedicated to the everlasting memory of dearly departed @crosscreekcooter, may he rest in peaceful slumber. Just like @t-gator's wife does after I GGGet it on with her.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, so sad. Coot was my dude. So sorry to hear this. Feel just like I did when we got the word about gmd. Rest peacefully big fella. Game zoom calls won't ever be the same again.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Fuchs me, my heart just sunk.

me too - had to pull over for a minute.
I’m really gonna miss the back and forth about the music he knew so much about.
His last reply to me was:
“Diddy, you magnificent bastard”

RIP you magnificent bastard.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“Diddy, you magnificent bastard”

FuchselRover as we say here. I’m just stunned.
:
Tried to explain to my wife & boys and got teared up. Oldest asked if I was gonna cry? I explained the previous attempt to meet for lunch and he said, “Oh that guy?”

Damn.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Sad news--he will be greatly missed and had been praying for him these last several weeks that he could pull through.

Will remember your humor. Thank you for all the laughs and insightful commentary over the years.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FuchselRover as we say here. I’m just stunned.
:
Tried to explain to my wife & boys and got teared up. Oldest asked if I was gonna cry? I explained the previous attempt to meet for lunch and he said, “Oh that guy?”

Damn.
Sad news--he will be greatly missed and had been praying for him these last several weeks that he could pull through.

Will remember your humor. Thank you for all the laughs and insightful commentary over the years.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Supersad event. RIP, coot. You gave GC great input. There is a hollow spot here, your spot. May the extensions of your smooth style fortify your close friends and your family through these times.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
God bless you Cooter.
From some of the comments I’m reading above I’ve realized that we may all share some of the same sentiment towards the members of this board. I too was shocked and saddened with the news of CC Cooter, and I wouldn’t have known him if I passed him on the street, yet here I was trying to explain to my wife why I was upset over someone I’ve never met on that (her words) “stupid Gator web page” I’m on all the time.

Sure, she probably dislikes sharing my time with all of y’all. It just goes to show that we don’t lose connection behind faceless social media. I think we can reflect back on take Cooter’s loss as a moment to appreciate the friends we have here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuching terrible news. I guarantee you though he's looking down on us all right now calling us pussy's for being upset over his ass.
Probably didnt buttom up his robe again.

Or completely "butt neckid."

Last edited:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
“Diddy, you magnificent bastard

Signature worthy.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just busted out laughing out loud, remembering that old bastard trying to get his earplugs to work on the zoom call, microphone crackling and squeaking, and then him just finally giving up…but didn’t drop. He just sat there like a creep and listened and watched us. :lmao2:

Fuchs, I’m tearing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.