Crowd reaction from stands behind goal posts of missed FG vs Tennessee

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
An acquaintance of mine took this video from the game and shared it with me today. I thought the perspective was worth sharing.

[video=youtube;kcPY-HLpdPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPY-HLpdPg[/video]

Discuss.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome. Man it was so loud there.

gat0rjay

Sep 7, 2014
A bit off topic. That Allstate net in the North end zone is really annoying. I've been to a few games since they put it up, and if you're in the upper 300 sections the cabling can partially interfere with your view (not to mention everyone in the lower section there dealing with the net on kicking downs). Not sure why the North end zone needs the net but the South doesn't? Were the student's not throwing the ball back or something? I noticed that the South, where mostly are season ticket holders, doesn't have a net.

They should really get rid of that thing.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I kept noticing during the CBS broadcast that the ladies in G-ville are as hot as ever.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
LongTooth;n288604 said:
I kept noticing during the CBS broadcast that the ladies in G-ville are as hot as ever.

Yes ...and the boys on VN also took notice in their game thread:

Attachments

• conv_4702.JPG
    conv_4702.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 39

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
When was the last time there was that much enthusiasm at The Swamp? Under :kiffin:, even in 2012, going to the games was like going to a prostate exam. You were just glad to walk out of there with a sliver of dignity.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n288753 said:
I love the moment of dead silence when the ball is in the air.

Yeah, very noticeable on this one. It's awesome!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome. Very similar to this one with the dead silence during the kick.

[video=youtube_share;fpKy73Rojr8]https://youtu.be/fpKy73Rojr8[/video]

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
That was great! And speaking of hot, has anyone else noticed how hot the cheerleaders look this year? :naughty:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gat0rjay;n288581 said:
A bit off topic. That Allstate net in the North end zone is really annoying. I've been to a few games since they put it up, and if you're in the upper 300 sections the cabling can partially interfere with your view (not to mention everyone in the lower section there dealing with the net on kicking downs). Not sure why the North end zone needs the net but the South doesn't? Were the student's not throwing the ball back or something? I noticed that the South, where mostly are season ticket holders, doesn't have a net.

They should really get rid of that thing.

Ummm, my 13yr old son even knows the answer to this.... There is an electronic display on the wall behind the net. There is no electronic display on the south end zone... Now, I didn't know the answer until he told me, and it makes me mad I didn't realize it before him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator