Crybaby Justin Fields granted immediate eligibility

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This pretty much sums it up....and the NCAA just allowed it. Complete bullsh*t.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Someone pointed out that UGA is SO bad to Fields that apparently his sister was and remains in school there. If this is about a racist incident, then let’s see the NCAA step up and say any offended UGA player can transfer immediately today without penalty. They won’t, however, because we all know it’s not really about that

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's the NCAA's fear of the bad PR on racism. Any transferrable players been called cracker?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Granting immediate eligibility over NCAA sanctions and coaching changes is one thing. Granting immediate eligibility because you couldn’t get off the bench is another. I think we all know they did it because he told him he feared for his safety after a baseball player used the N word and it was captured on social media.
The NCAA runs scared of the liberal media like every other institution in this country.

Thanks for actually saying what this all about. This is nothing more than a young man taking advantage of the current political climate of absolute fear of the mob mentality in America. Although I find this situation and the NCAA decision completely ridiculous I do not blame Justin Fields one bit for taking advantage

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This pretty much sums it up....and the NCAA just allowed it. Complete bullsh*t.

And I don't give a crap if that's the reason. They simply should have to sit out a year like the hundreds of transfers before them. Otherwise, they can head to a lower division if they want to play right away.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
In my perfect world, maybe Fields turned in UGA for all the cheating they have been doing under Bangs and in return they let him skip the required year off after a transfer. Maybe then Bangs turns in Satan to try and get a lesser punishment and both Bama and UGA get hammered for the next 4 years making room for lots of their stolen 5 stars back at The Swamp! Then, maybe the steroid factory that has become Clemson gets busted and we pretty much waltz our way into the next 10 CFP's!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
In my perfect world, maybe Fields turned in UGA for all the cheating they have been doing under Bangs and in return they let him skip the required year off after a transfer. Maybe then Bangs turns in Satan to try and get a lesser punishment and both Bama and UGA get hammered for the next 4 years making room for lots of their stolen 5 stars back at The Swamp! Then, maybe the steroid factory that has become Clemson gets busted and we pretty much waltz our way into the next 10 CFP's!

:britney:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It’s not just a possibility. I’d say it’s even likely.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No one knows what happened after the baseball player made the stupid comment. There were plenty of players decommitting. There could have been issues brought up that were addressed inappropriately. We don't know. I do think more went on behind the scenes. But I also think Fields in a whiny little bitch and I'm glad he's not here. I hope PSU pushes his sh it in everytime they play him.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA is out of control....need something else for the power players.

The Grier situation and reversal at UWV being a prime example

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fields may wind up 2nd string, behind somebody again.??

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Fields didn't even hear the comment in real time and the student who uttered the racial comment was kicked out of school. I fail to see how that is sufficient evidence of being in "fear" and as further proof: his sister remains a student there.

The NCAA is a joke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA is out of control....need something else for the power players.

The Grier situation and reversal at UVa being a prime example
we need something else for ALL schools bc of roster caps. There's no sense in talented athletes being forced to go to some shythole schools.

They dont enforce the paying players rules anyway bc just like the UN they are toothless tigers. They exist just to serve the hundreds of irrelevent little members.

These small rosters are dangerous in time of so many early outs to the NFL. Young kids who arent close to being ready are forced on the field versus 50 or 22 or 23 year old seniors. The difference between an 18 or 19 year old versus a 22 or 23 year-old on the OL and DL is huge.

Fvkk all the directional schools and fvkk the NCAA.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
we need something else for ALL schools bc of roster caps. There's no sense in talented athletes being forced to go to some shythole schools.

They dont enforce the paying players rules anyway bc just like the UN they are toothless tigers. They exist just to serve the hundreds of irrelevent little members.

These small rosters are dangerous in time of so many early outs to the NFL. Young kids who arent close to being ready are forced on the field versus 50 or 22 or 23 year old seniors. The difference between an 18 or 19 year old versus a 22 or 23 year-old on the OL and DL is huge.

Fvkk all the directional schools and fvkk the NCAA.

YVPwi7L2izTJS.gif

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It's the NCAA's fear of the bad PR on racism. Any transferrable players been called cracker?

The real import of this to me is that if you want to transfer you need to create a bogus twitter account a tweet a racial slur to yourself or have someone you know tangentially do the same thing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The real import of this to me is that if you want to transfer you need to create a bogus twitter account a tweet a racial slur to yourself or have someone you know tangentially do the same thing.
Lil Tater Tot had nothing like that. He just didnt want to sit behind or compete woth Fields.

The NCAA is basically abandoning this rule. They wont fight it in court bc it has no legal rational basis.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So, the NCAA favors Fields transferring to OSU, Then do they owe the OSU QBs whose starting opportunity they wiped out with Fields' "ready to play" status ... well don't they need to allow those QBs to transfer with immediate-play status.?? Should be a slippery slope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator