Dan Mullen

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Ox, if you want to argue that I am the real sh!tbird rather than the trailer park miscreants from whose meth fueled depredations you regularly rescue wives, children, and household pets by enabling them to post malicious nonsense online, be my guest. You can probably even make that case, but what you can’t do is gain them my sympathy. Because I will always hate lies, especially monstrous lies like the suggestion that craven, faithless malice can be born out of love. Tearing something apart can never demonstrate that you love it.
Kinda have a high opinion of ourselves don't we? I can't take serious anybody who generalizes and puts down people as a rule.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Kinda have a high opinion of ourselves don't we? I can't take serious anybody who generalizes and puts down people as a rule.

I did not suggest that people venting their spleen after a loss prevents domestic abuse, but I did construe and respond to that suggestion. Appropriately, I think.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
I did not suggest that people venting their spleen after a loss prevents domestic abuse, but I did construe and respond to that suggestion. Appropriately, I think.
It's not some official Journal of Psychiatric Medicine theory you know. It's his opinion and getting hot about an opinion is something we all need to stop doing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Someone said that Grantham changed up the personnel in the secondary. But the defensive scheme/calls didn't appear to change. Which tells me that Grantham thought he had the right defensive game plan but the players weren't executing it properly.
He swapped Wilson and Dean. It’ll be interesting to see if he maintains that.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
He swapped Wilson and Dean. It’ll be interesting to see if he maintains that.

I'm not sure of the game plan, we looked confused a couple of times. It could have been something LSU did on that particular play. I didn't see the same confidence as we had against Auburn.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, if you want to argue that I am the real sh!tbird rather than the trailer park miscreants from whose meth fueled depredations you regularly rescue wives, children, and household pets by enabling them to post malicious nonsense online, be my guest. You can probably even make that case, but what you can’t do is gain them my sympathy. Because I will always hate lies, especially monstrous lies like the suggestion that craven, faithless malice can be born out of love. Tearing something apart can never demonstrate that you love it.
I think you may need help that I certainly cannot give you.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I do not talk/post negatively about the gators losses. Therefore, I am not a wife beater or animal abuser.

That's Funny stuff there....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Our game plan, every game, is blitz and live by the sack. We just didn't get the sacks.
We only blitzed Auburn twice, per the last broadcast (can’t verify but I know we didn’t blitz much). We didn’t seem to rush LSU much at all either. Weird game by Grantham.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure of the game plan, we looked confused a couple of times. It could have been something LSU did on that particular play. I didn't see the same confidence as we had against Auburn.

Grantham had the LBs so worried about the passing game of LSU on many plays that when LSU ran it with that HB position blocking they we're were able to lead the RB and easily block the LBs past the line of scrimmage springing some big runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.