Deiondre Porter suspended

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The sombrero is supposed to be for an unheralded guy who needs to have a big game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ancient Reptile;n297665 said:
Only one post deals with the issue of possible infidelity, a potential problem that could affect the team.
Exactly. It's really a huge problem. I mean, really, how many times do college girls shag a friend of their current boyfriend or otherwise be unfaithful?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n297692 said:
Pretty sure there is a meaning behind the sombrero. I know Mac has talked about it, just can't remember what it means.
I think it means that special teams players aren't going to the NFL and may even end up cutting lawns.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297769 said:
I think it means that special teams players aren't going to the NFL and may even end up cutting lawns.

:lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n297769 said:

Maybe your best post ever.:lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n297768 said:
Exactly. It's really a huge problem. I mean, really, how many times do college girls shag a friend of their current boyfriend or otherwise be unfaithful?
Porter should have been cut for falling in love with the squad chick.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if wileycoyote1 is the one that keeps posting on 24/7 before everyone else knows about the pot busts and the Grier suspension what is coming down. It sounds like someone has infiltrated the athletic dept somehow. I think both times the guy posted it well before the official announcement and in Grier's case before Mac said he was made aware of it supposedly.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n297804 said:
I wonder if wileycoyote1 is the one that keeps posting on 24/7 before everyone else knows about the pot busts and the Grier suspension what is coming down. It sounds like someone has infiltrated the athletic dept somehow. I think both times the guy posted it well before the official announcement and in Grier's case before Mac said he was made aware of it supposedly.

probably the night janitor

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Mr2Bits;n297412 said:
So we knew about this weeks ago and let him play.....think our wins will be vacated?

One of the articles I read indicated that the kid hasn't played since the date of the incident, meaning he did not play in the last two games. Either our staff knew, and held him out until it could get sorted (likely, and they probably were ready to kick him but needed to get the 'official' word from the police), or he suddenly sucked and couldn't get on the field (less likely).

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gator Fever;n297804 said:
I wonder if wileycoyote1 is the one that keeps posting on 24/7 before everyone else knows about the pot busts and the Grier suspension what is coming down.

Almost verbatim snowprint postings. I though Ox had IP blocked him by now?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n297962 said:
Almost verbatim snowprint postings. I though Ox had IP blocked him by now?

Most people know you can reset your modem and pull a new IP address (most of the time, depends on how your ISP does it).

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
NavetG8r;n297965 said:
Most people know you can reset your modem and pull a new IP address (most of the time, depends on how your ISP does it).

Well, if he didn't know before .... :dance:

I'm aware that resetting your IP that way also assigns you a similar IP within the same range. Unless you utilize the tools for hiding IPs, a site such as ours can block either the specific IP (for folks who don't change their IP), or a range. The concern is to ensure you don't have legitimate users in that range that would also be blocked. In my experience this wasn't usually that much of an issue.

Alternatively, there are poisoned cookies that can be used. Those can target your specific user and not block a range, and tends to work well given people's general lack of understanding on how they work.

That said, the sightings have been few and far between, so that's a credit to the staff on quick identification and action. Thank you.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's so easy to hide IP addresses. Any run-of-the-mill, free VPN software will do it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n298020 said:
Well, if he didn't know before .... :dance:
A Mac block is the real deal. Too much work though, I suspect. The mods do a great job swatting him when he reappears.

I you guys would quote him, they can even make the posts disappear.

My preference would be to give him the Cowboy treatment. That is funny to watch.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n298212 said:
A Mac block is the real deal. Too much work though, I suspect. The mods do a great job swatting him when he reappears.

I you guys would quote him, they can even make the posts disappear.

My preference would be to give him the Cowboy treatment. That is funny to watch.
Yeah, let em post away and make it invisible to anyone but them. Snowflake didn't catch on for weeks. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n297472 said:
Go f*ck yourself with Renegade's cock you chicken sh*t clown.

90.gif

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;297472 said:
Go f*ck yourself with Renegade's cock you chicken sh*t clown.

Hilarious but unless he is that nag renegade, I think it's impossible.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Mr2Bits;n297330 said:
Such a slow week for Gator football

A terrible week! And after such a fabulous start to the season. Can't wait for the game. Hope Treon is up for the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator