Del Rio out with Shoulder Injury - Appleby to start against USC

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely. This wreaks of a cover up. I'm guessing this has nothing to do with an injury. Pretty sure Luke got salty once he was told he wasn't starting next week. The injury angle is just convenient.
Excuse me Renard Wilson, but do I note a hint of cotton candy on your breath?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Basically he lied to our coaches. He knew he was hurt and hurt enough that he could not give 100%. He's taught to do that? BS. He's a piece of garbage for not letting the next guy try and win the game for his TEAM. It's a team game not an LDR game. LDR is a sack of **** right now. There's a reason he's on his third team. I hope he ends up on his fourth.
How dafuq do you look in the mirror and not end it all?

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
I don't blame LDR for this. Good shoulder or bad shoulder, he was playing poorly enough to get benched multiple times. Mac should have pulled him out and didn't. It's on him.
It wasn't just the Arkansas game, he played poorly enough to get yanked several times this season. Mac should have eased him towards the bench by rotating him and Applesauce in game situations a few games ago.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Someone said it during the game in the box, his arm was hanging dead coming off the field at halftime. I can't remember who said it, though.

That would be me ... I saw him dragging his arm leaving the field before the half.
I figured that would be the "out" that Mac needs to get another QB.
I should have tweeted it... my fault.

Might have explained his arm:

noodle_catering.png

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
A slight misunderstanding is walking off with a bag of chips when you thought the cashier rang you up for a combo. Not when you knowingly dodge the paid, professional training staff at your disposal to determine whether or not a substance is on the banned list. Grier's selfish act is a big part of why we are currently in this predicament at QB.
You're sure about that? Because I'm really thinking about how this team could be playing at this very minute seeing how he would be back in the line up right now.....Remember what it was like to have a QB who could see over the LOS, hit a wide open receiver and have the balls to tuck it and pick up a much needed 1st down? Remember those days?

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
I've only been here for a couple of days so I'm sure this subject was already covered but did anyone else wonder why Florida was LDR's 3rd stop in 4 years? Was it just being buried on the depth chart? Playing time? Personality clashes? Applesauce did his 4 years at Purdue and must have wanted a change of scenery and maybe thought he could get the starters job in Gainesville but Luke worried me transferring so often.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've only been here for a couple of days so I'm sure this subject was already covered but did anyone else wonder why Florida was LDR's 3rd stop in 4 years? Was it just being buried on the depth chart? Playing time? Personality clashes? Applesauce did his 4 years at Purdue and must have wanted a change of scenery and maybe thought he could get the starters job in Gainesville but Luke worried me transferring so often.
Yeah... You might say it's been covered. Left bama to take a scholarship at Oregon state. After one year there his coach took a new job and oregon state hired a new HC who uses a system which requires a running QB... Which LDR clearly is not... He would most likely still be there had his coach not left.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
Yeah... You might say it's been covered. Left bama to take a scholarship at Oregon state. After one year there his coach took a new job and oregon state hired a new HC who uses a system which requires a running QB... Which LDR clearly is not... He would most likely still be there had his coach not left.
Thank you Ala, he sure as sh*^ can't run and I'm assuming he was about 8th on the depth chart in Bama.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You think we still make the SECCG? HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Uhhhh.... sadly yes.... that's how bad the East is... Whoever sucks the least will win it by default... and whoever that poor soul is will go to Atlanta to become the sacrificial lamb.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So Appleby is taking first team reps with Franks as his backup per TOS

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So LDR out with shoulder injury ... any chance for shoulder transplant ?? :cool:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I wish this was from a reputable person on twitter vs. some random guy that is just saying stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.