Dillon Sterling-Cole picks Arizona State

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n252867 said:
Who cares? We already have our 2017 qb. We don't need a top tier guy this year.
We need 2 top tier guys in this class dude. We actually needed one in the last cycle. The loser of the grier harris battle will transfer leaving us with no back up the following year. Also if we don't get any production out of either one of them we need 2 guys competing for the job. You can't go 2 years without signing a decent qb. Look at what we ran into last year or the year before that. Qb is a huge concern for us right now.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
T, I see where you're coming from. I think Mac is doing all that he can and he'll get the best that he can. But UF has got to get back to where talent wants to come to, especially at QB. Hopefully we'll do fine.

Dec 10, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n252924 said:
What astounds me is what could possibly motivate a mole from some **** hole to want to go to a rival site and try and pick at something till it bleeds. If you want to spend any time on this site you need to learn who yer daddy is. Does that make any sense? If you want to have meaningful conversation with a member of this site you need to adjust your tone.

Requiem just F'd in the A!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What astounds me is what could possibly motivate a mole from some **** hole to want to go to a rival site and try and pick at something till it bleeds. If you want to spend any time on this site you need to learn who yer daddy is. Does that make any sense? If you want to have meaningful conversation with a member of this site you need to adjust your tone.
Nice. :owned:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;252924 said:

:popcorn:

R

Requiem121110

Founding Member
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n252946 said:
Muschamp lover or Troll. Almost has an Alvie Dork type of response. :nutswinger:

I suppose that means that the "strides" you referred to are just in your head, since you can't actually enunciate one.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n252962 said:
T, I see where you're coming from. I think Mac is doing all that he can and he'll get the best that he can. But UF has got to get back to where talent wants to come to, especially at QB. Hopefully we'll do fine.
I'm sure these guys are working their tales off and I'm sure there's some guys we can flip. But at this point it should be a huge priority and I'm sure it is.

R

Requiem121110

Founding Member
Founding Member

No you make no sense at all. My tone is just fine, I think it's your ears that are tinny. You better have them checked, I don't think they are operating properly.

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
t-gator;n252996 said:
I'm sure these guys are working their tales off and I'm sure there's some guys we can flip. But at this point it should be a huge priority and I'm sure it is.

Always important to have multiple Qb's on a roster. I was just talking with Gavin Dickey on the phone about this earlier. Love to stay in contact with G Money and consider him one of my closest friends. I remember back in 2003 when I suffered that concussion after a blazing start and we had to go with the freshman Leak.

This was of course before Coach decided to put in Gavin Dickey feeling that running the option would match up better with what we were seeing from the Canes Defense. The thing was this was even Gavin and his momma didn't think this was the best move.We never understood what was going in his head at times and felt as though he was making it up as he went along. This is similar to how it seems Ox moderators here at at Gator Chatter at times. It was obvious at that very moment the Zooker had jumped the shark which should surprise no one considering his love of water skiing.

Getting back to Trask. Big strong kid with a great arm. Lacks the mobility I possessed coming out HS in Tn but fits the system Mac is trying to implement. I have faith in Mac to get the help we need whether it is flipping another prospect or developing Trask. Nice to see T-Gator still posting regularly. Big fan of his posts here at Gator Chatter and back at the other place. Starting to get that stirring in my loins that has been noticeably absent with Muschamp running the show the last few years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ingle Martin;n253016 said:
Always important to have multiple Qb's on a roster. I was just talking with Gavin Dickey on the phone about this earlier. Love to stay in contact with G Money and consider him one of my closest friends. I remember back in 2003 when I suffered that concussion after a blazing start and we had to go with the freshman Leak.

This was of course before Coach decided to put in Gavin Dickey feeling that running the option would match up better with what we were seeing from the Canes Defense. The thing was this was even Gavin and his momma didn't think this was the best move.We never understood what was going in his head at times and felt as though he was making it up as he went along. This is similar to how it seems Ox moderators here at at Gator Chatter at times. It was obvious at that very moment the Zooker had jumped the shark which should surprise no one considering his love of water skiing.

Getting back to Trask. Big strong kid with a great arm. Lacks the mobility I possessed coming out HS in Tn but fits the system Mac is trying to implement. I have faith in Mac to get the help we need whether it is flipping another prospect or developing Trask. Nice to see T-Gator still posting regularly. Big fan of his posts here at Gator Chatter and back at the other place. Starting to get that stirring in my loins that has been noticeably absent with Muschamp running the show the last few years.
I'm just glad you're back bro

Ingle Martin

Nov 8, 2014
t-gator;n253019 said:
I'm just glad you're back bro

Appreciate it T- Dawg. Like I said I am looking forward to this season. I know there will be some early bumps in the road but as long as we some progress I am cool with that. I will admit I didn't follow the Assistant Coaching search or keep up with the recruiting trail like I would have liked but am happy that we at least we have someone else running the show. Anyone is an improvement

Honestly I NEVER thought I would see apathy when it comes to following Florida Gators football that is just what happened. Hoping to give my input as a former Gators QB and keep that uncouth scoundrel Law in his place.:stickpoke:

* realizes that picking Ingle Martin has a horrible choice *

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Requiem121110;n252993 said:
I suppose that means that the "strides" you referred to are just in your head, since you can't actually enunciate one.
No Mac has far surpassed WM in recruiting areas of need specifically offensively. To do what he has and prior to NSD was exceptional. Not to mention adding depth to our much needed offensive line. But to answer and in my quote just pointing out your trollish nutswinging behavior. I am sure your time here will be short.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n252996 said:

:fistbump:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n253089 said:
So some 3* will have to be developed-coached up. "Messedchomp"/Foley put UF where Mac now is. We will
surely have to wait to see what kind of CEO UF football now has ? ( ….same for basketball, 'member ?). Still,
it seems like our guys are gonna play with more Gator-spirit and surely more confidence in their preparation = readiness.
Isn't that all we can do … and behave-believe like reliable fans ?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n253035 said:
No Mac has far surpassed WM in recruiting areas of need specifically offensively. To do what he has and prior to NSD was exceptional. Not to mention adding depth to our much needed offensive line.

But to answer and in my quote just pointing out your trollish nutswinging behavior. I am sure your time here will be short.

716.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.