Diwun Black

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Diwun is listed as 3rd string LB and out with injury in this weeks depth chart. Does this mean he is like Ventrell Miller? Too hurt to play but too tough to except that?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I listen to a podcast that says he makes some pretty spectacular plays but he is always out of position. He’s never in position as a linebacker and he never ever does his assignments as a linebacker. That’s why he’s not getting on the field. But he’s so fast and so quick twitch that he looks like a good player because he makes explosive plays. But for every good play he makes he makes around 10 bad plays.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A few weeks ago they didn't even put him on the depth chart. After a ton of speculation they put out a new one with him on it. I half wonder if he's dabbling with transferring.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Christian Robinson sucked so bad as a coach.

Doesn’t help that nearly every one, minus the lone McElwain holdover, is undersized. That was by design with Grantham. But yes, Robinson was terrible. I’ll give Law credit. He harped on that from the day he was hired, often referring to him as a GA pretending to be a coach. That’s what he is, at best.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A few weeks ago they didn't even put him on the depth chart. After a ton of speculation they put out a new one with him on it. I half wonder if he's dabbling with transferring.
The kid has been so 1000% Gator, and has overcome so many obstacles while keeping the faith to become a Gator… I would absolutely hate if that happened.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t we have to wait a year or 2 for this kid to go JUCO but took him afterwards?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Doesn’t help that nearly every one, minus the lone McElwain holdover, is undersized. That was by design with Grantham. But yes, Robinson was terrible. I’ll give Law credit. He harped on that from the day he was hired, often referring to him as a GA pretending to be a coach. That’s what he is, at best.
There is one other; Chief Borders. He's listed as 6'4" & 240. No idea if he's got the skills or not.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Black is a ticking time bomb with a defective clock.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What does this even mean? He's about to explode on the college football world? He will become the first player in the Napier era charged with murder? I just can't let it go, explain please.
563b9fa5-b6c9-4ae9-bf40-cdac6302770e_text.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I listen to a podcast that says he makes some pretty spectacular plays but he is always out of position. He’s never in position as a linebacker and he never ever does his assignments as a linebacker. That’s why he’s not getting on the field. But he’s so fast and so quick twitch that he looks like a good player because he makes explosive plays. But for every good play he makes he makes around 10 bad plays.

I have seen players like this. Look great closing - hustle, speed, toughness….all because they are out of position (dumb, slow,??) to begin with. Jog to the right space early or sprint late…

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator