DL Coach Williams replaced with Chris Rumph of Texas

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n172334 said:
Should I change it to 'Chris Rumph new DL coach... discuss' ?

Not sure about what the title should say, but you know how Ox feels about all caps in the titles. :nono:

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
WobbleGator;n172337 said:
Not sure about what the title should say, but you know how Ox feels about all caps in the titles. :nono:

This is why GatorChatter is the best board around right here.

Ox has all the members properly trained to self-moderate.

He just sits back in his Miata driving around listening to Dooley's pod cast and thinks about fishing.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What an odd turn of events! Even in a dire situation like this, Mac somehow finds a way to stop the bleeding and make this staff even better. He hasn't even coached a game yet, but you have to love the fact that he seems to be an expert in crisis management. Well done, sir. :clap:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
WobbleGator;n172337 said:

The title should say "git er done!"

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n172344 said:
What an odd turn of events! Even in a dire situation like this, Mac somehow finds a way to stop the bleeding and make this staff even better. He hasn't even coached a game yet, but you have to love the fact that he seems to be an expert in crisis management. Well done, sir. :clap:

Perfectly stated. The man simply exudes confidence under any circumstances. Thus far, anyway. :wink:

CeCe: send in your LOI and get on the Mac Train before it leaves the station without you.

I am so jacked for spring ball. I can't wait to see the offense.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
So it looks like this guy is 10Xs the hire williams was in terms of recruiting. Williams should have just taken his ass out of here before he flat-lined with cowart.

Also, what's with Cece's dad saying they have no relationship with Humph? Humph recruited him all the way back to Cece's sophomore year. On top of this williams was definitely a nobody to the Jeffersons

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
heversle;n172344 said:

150204_McElwainJim_2952_TimCasey_TN.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute, you mean we outbid the mighty Texas Longhorns? Say it ain't so, the Foley bashers will need to be put on :suicide: alert!

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
NavetG8r;n172419 said:
Wait a minute, you mean we outbid the mighty Texas Longhorns? Say it ain't so, the Foley bashers will need to be put on :suicide: alert!
Yeah, Foley has lost my hate for a while :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator