I won't spoil the surprise

Not sure if this has been posted...

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorBenji;n172444 said:
Yeah, Foley has lost my hate for a while :dance:
Anyone who had legit hate for Foley just doesn't get it IMO. He made a bad hire, and backed it up with a bad move (extension). He has also done a great job in so many areas. This hire could honestly end up being a top 2 best.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good news! I'm glad we got him ...and honestly a little surprised. I would rather live and work in Gainesville than Austin, but I know UT is a big, powerful program - one of the few whose measurables are larger than Florida's - and Strong is a defensive HC. Whatever the reason, I'm glad to have the hole filled (twss), I'm glad about who we got, and I'm glad we didn't have another public perception of us missing a coach we were going for.

Go Gators!!

:chomp:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
GatorFin;n172395 said:
So it looks like this guy is 10Xs the hire williams was in terms of recruiting. Williams should have just taken his ass out of here before he flat-lined with cowart.

Also, what's with Cece's dad saying they have no relationship with Humph? Humph recruited him all the way back to Cece's sophomore year. On top of this williams was definitely a nobody to the Jeffersons

That's because leo's blowing smoke. His position had nothing to do with williams or Rumph and everyone knows it and now they're looking for cover after the fact. But CeCe shows some real character putting himself in the center of this while the old man runs for cover behind these "reasons". Dad wanted Bama and ran off with the letter like Collins's Mom did. Hope this all comes to an end soon. Great job at damage control Mac. Great hire.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you telling me we just hired one of Bammers DL coaches? Now Im impressed. And outbid Texass I assume. Finally, Fooley is loosenong the purse strings.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n172451 said:
Anyone who had legit hate for Foley just doesn't get it IMO. He made a bad hire, and backed it up with a bad move (extension). He has also done a great job in so many areas. This hire could honestly end up being a top 2 best.
So, top 2? Out of Zook, Creyer, and Chimp?

If he's not top 2 out of that group then Fooley will be fired before the next guy is hired.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n172458 said:
Kerwin Bell

I've said this for over a month. Would be a sound hire with strong recruiting ties in North FL. Plus, it would give Kerwin a shot at a coordinator job in big boy football. Win-win in my opinion.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n172551 said:
Foley knew he was skating on thin ice once his national reputation of being cheap started started to take hold.

:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.