• No

Votes: 66 68.8%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One, you people are hilarious if you think Uga isnt throttling his vacationing ass.

Two, he has already had a losing stretch worse than Chimp or Butters.... or Taggart.

You think his "good" year recruiting sucked? if they were dumb enough to bring this sack of usless shtt back, we will have two recruiting classes that will sink us to FIU level. Hell he is already losing to UCF and resorting to FIU players before he went on his losing streak.

We are heading to Vandyland if he stays.

Instead of beating around the bush, why don’t you come out and guarantee this will be Mullen’s final game as coach?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have to admit you’ve always been limp wristed when it comes to predictions.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Can't help but wonder if they're fire him or keep him and try to revamp the staff and have a lame duck year, next year? Also this is not a SHOULD he get fired question. It's WILL he get fired
FIRED?? You have to be kidding. Dopey Dan will limp to a 8 /4 season at best, get to a respectable bowl where
he will probable eke out a win against a lesser opponent, thus ending up the season on a winning note (all the while planning his next vacation). Recruiting class will be respectable, but not great. Strick will celebrate Danny Boy's "winning" season and figure out a way to award him with a nice raise and a contract extension, fearful of having to do a nation wide search for a replacement where he will undoubtedly select someone even worse than The Chumpster, old Butter Teeth, or Dildo Dan.

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One, you people are hilarious if you think Uga isnt throttling his vacationing ass.

Two, he has already had a losing stretch worse than Chimp or Butters.... or Taggart.

You think his "good" year recruiting sucked? if they were dumb enough to bring this sack of usless shtt back, we will have two recruiting classes that will sink us to FIU level. Hell he is already losing to UCF and resorting to FIU players before he went on his losing streak.

Anchors up!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Number of times a day Stricklin worries over the direction of the football program.

Number of times a day Stricklin obsesses over the carpet in the baseball clubhouses.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I think he survives by agreeing to fire Todd and hiring a D coordinator that believes in the 4 3 scheme and can recruit. If he doesn't fire Todd it proves he doesn't give a shizz and he is gone. He is also gone if we are boat raced by GA and look like the crap bag we did against LSU the rest of the way.

As long as we are predicting - If he stays and next year is still the same old thing him and Strickland are gone.

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Let me lay out what I think needs to be done, more specifically, if AR15 transfers out. Dickhead Dan is fired, then tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. If that’s not good enough, then hang him up by the nut sack and beat him with a rubber hose until he says “I’m not the smartest man in the room”.
I know some you might think this is extreme, but can you think of anything worse?if so, let’s hear it.
Does it sound like I’m pissed? You damn right I am. This program is sinking to depths of Vanderbilt and South Carolina.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank goodness for this thread so we can talk even more about potentially firing Mullen. There isn’t any other thread out there where this discussion would seem appropriate.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I think he survives by agreeing to fire Todd and hiring a D coordinator that believes in the 4 3 scheme and can recruit. If he doesn't fire Todd it proves he doesn't give a shizz and he is gone. He is also gone if we are boat raced by GA and look like the crap bag we did against LSU the rest of the way.

As long as we are predicting - If he stays and next year is still the same old thing him and Strickland are gone.

One can only hope dumbazz is gone next year and Toad is gone this week. Even with our boat anchor DC gone, Danny has proven that he's a weak-kneed piss-ant that constantly makes the wrong decisions in team preparation and personnel issues. The future looks like crap b/c he can't/won't recruit at any competitive SEC level. We'll get an unholy asskicking in 2 weeks and then lose to the clowns. He should be issued a pink slip before he walks out of BHG after that noontime game.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he will probable eke out a win against a lesser opponent
What the fuchs have you been watching that makes you think Mullenz eking out a win is a probable event, even against a lesser opponent?

We aren't getting FIU or Vandy in a bowl game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think he survives by agreeing to fire Todd and hiring a D coordinator that believes in the 4 3 scheme and can recruit..
The problem isnt really 3-4 vs 4-3. Either would suck if you put 2 flyweights on the line.

And base nickel corner instead of an OLB who is truly LB safety hybrid (of which we have enty from Trey to Burney to Diwun), somww arent somdamn pathetic with a nickel vorner playing "OLB" vs the run.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I voted he's gone this year. If he would of fired Grantham already I'd be on the fence but since that hasn't happened what other reason does he have to not make a change there? There's not a single person alive who's watched Florida football the past few years who believes Grantham should still be employed. You think Mullen doesn't know that as well? He knows his ass is gone after this year so why fire his buddy. Just wait it out, both walk away millionaires and still be friends. The change should have been made Sunday morning, since it didn't happen I really believe it's over.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

You are mixing up "should" and "will." Every point you made was correct and CDM should be fired, but the question is what will Fuchs, Strickland and the UAA actually do? I absolutely believe it's time to send him packing, but I could see them giving him another year, just like Chimp got when he should have been canned. I have no faith in their doing the smart or correct thing. As a symbolic gesture, CDM will finally get rid of Grantham, about two years too late, and they will all feel good about themselves, when everyone else knows it won't make a bit of difference. CDM will of course double down on hiring friends and hire the soon to be fired Manny Diaz as DC. And like you said, we will continue on the road to being Vandy.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
The problem isnt really 3-4 vs 4-3. Either would suck if you put 2 flyweights on the line.

And base nickel corner instead of an OLB who is truly LB safety hybrid (of which we have enty from Trey to Burney to Diwun).

Other than the 80's when we had Wilbur Marshall. I don't think we've ever had a 3-4 that worked what other SEC defense that's good plays 3-4 anymore?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I voted he's gone this year. If he would of fired Grantham already I'd be on the fence but since that hasn't happened .
The time for firing English and Grantham.and Robinson and Hev and Knox.... AT LEAST....was 2019.

H he might have even won a championship... not likely because he probably replaces them with equally incompetent people, from his extended friend zone, and he still doesn't have a clue how to play the more talented person instead of the more senior person.... but at least there was a chance.

And he might have not destroyed four recruiting classes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Other than the 80's when we had Wilbur Marshall. I don't think we've ever had a 3-4 that worked what other SEC defense that's good plays 3-4 anymore?
Alabama and Georgia. Kentucky. Arky. A&M. OSU. and almost everyone else.

I know it's funky because everyone plays a buck/jack/rush/edge, which allows them to give a 4-3 look.

the Smart guys have two of those outside linebacker surrounding three heavies and leave themselves the versatility to rush from either OLB.

understand I agree with you and would prefer to have four heavies on the line. they're only a few teams in the SEC East that can pass at all, currently just Tinerc.

screen passes and 3- 4 yard passes don't count those are just toss sweeps from the defensive standpoint.

Last edited:

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I voted he's gone this year. If he would of fired Grantham already I'd be on the fence but since that hasn't happened what other reason does he have to not make a change there? There's not a single person alive who's watched Florida football the past few years who believes Grantham should still be employed. You think Mullen doesn't know that as well? He knows his ass is gone after this year so why fire his buddy. Just wait it out, both walk away millionaires and still be friends. The change should have been made Sunday morning, since it didn't happen I really believe it's over.

My feelings as well. I believe he has already checked out. I also think that because of NIL and the UAA’s lack of support system for player deals, he knows we are fu(ked from a recruiting standpoint.

Lets face it the University has not made FOOTBALL the priority. We trail almost everyone now (SEC) in facilities, NIL support, football staff, student football culture, and recruiting.

DM clearly isn't the guy anymore. Honestly, Jesus Christ would not be able to win 10 games with the program we currently have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.